UEFA board member charged with bribery

Right, time to be honest: I was self employed and had a contract with a firm that had a strict no gifts/hospitality etc. A security company we used rang me and offered me corporate for a Derby at the Swamp. I rang the guy I reported to at head office and asked if it was OK. He knew me and knew I would not give undue favours to this company so he said yes.

It was the 1-6 !!!!!! It was effin brilliant. Oh and shortly after I got the company sacked off as they were underperforming which showed I could not be bought. That may also be the reason why I have never been offered a job at Uefa.

Yes but did he throw in a tour of the Manchester museum as well

Paris St-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi, who has been charged by Swiss prosecutors following an investigation into the awarding of tournament media rights, previously agreed to pay Fifa a substantial settlement fee that led to the world governing body dropping a bribery complaint.”

So, a fella was accused of bribing an organization, but he paid a “substantial settlement fee” (BRIBE) to escape punishment on the bribery charge!

Was Inspector Clouseau in charge of the whole thing???

Seriously, though, Nasser Al-Khelaifi owns BEin Sports and PSG, and his COUNTRY wants the World Cup. Everyone knows the bidding was bent and inducements were paid, but this is global business and everyone ITK turns a blind eye, because everyone is getting a cut. In a seismic surprise, where for the first time TWO World Cups are awarded at once, Qatar is suddenly hosting the biggest soccer tournament in the world in a country with no serious football team or facilities!?!? Cue the slaves!!!

Also, as if by magic, he GIVES UEFA AND FIFA a gazillion dollars in TV rights money to show his/their competitions, most of which flows right into their lavish trips and lifestyles...all while giving a FIFA Official the exclusive use of his multimillion dollar beach home for 18 months ($1.5M rental value). What could be wrong there? Not a bribe....honest, your Honour!

Against that backdrop, one of the biggest names in European business and football (Agnelli) who owns a club that was failing miserably for years, can suddenly afford to buy everyone. He sponsors the awarding of anointed status on the Qatari crook, et voila! Pockets lined, bribery thrown out, cigars and brandy all around!

Meanwhile, City get banned by these bent bastards, because they’re NOT willing to pay hush money to make accusations go away and all of British and Europe football rejoices.

YCMIU.
This is bang on in my opinion.
Uefa has to be one of the top 3 most bent sporting organisations in the world. If we'd have slipped them a few quid then none of this would be going on.

images

Classic case of FIFA unable to bring one mad down without bringing a load of themselves with him.

Its a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.