Champions League - 2021/22

I want Barca, Shakhtar, and Brugge. I want to get a good team under our belts early on. And Shakhtar, for old times' sake.

St Petersburg!! Fuck off UEFA

£600 for a flight and £120 for a visa .... no thanks

Maybe we can get knocked out in the group phase and have a stab at the losers cup. Final in Seville.. proper away trip
The ticket will come with implicit visa entry (like 2008 final and WC 2018), so don't worry about.
Went to SP in 2018, a great place and will be straight there if we go.
Looking at the pots, as can't meet an English team, the 2 Spanish teams in pot 1 can't meet the teams in pot 2, we are probably (above 50% chance) getting a Spanish team out of pot 2. We are better than them so nothing for us to worry about.
Would be happy to have Sevilla, as never been there, and to head back to Portuglas as loved both Lisbon and Porto.
A bit of Besiktas, please. A great part of Istanbul.

When do we find out what happens to the clubs still in the Super League ?

Gone are the days of worrying about avoiding the 'big' clubs in the group stage. We will win any group we're in.

Also gone are the days of looking out for the best trips. I can't see any away fans in Europe next season.

Gone are the days of worrying about avoiding the 'big' clubs in the group stage. We will win any group we're in.

Also gone are the days of looking out for the best trips. I can't see any away fans in Europe next season.
We went to Portugal 2 weeks ago! Things change pretty quickly :)

See how it goes but difficult to say with any certainty either way that there will or there wont. I would say if clubs are selling season tickets on the basis of 100% capacity we should be allowed - appreciate travel complicates things but the travel industry is already kicking off.

If the vaccines continue to be effective there is no reason we wont be able to, and if they aren't then we've got bigger things to be worried about!

We've experienced the ultimate feeling of loss, and I believe that has to be part of the journey. Like Chelsea, we will feel that ultimate feeling of glee. Unlike them, however, I don't think we will have to wait as long. I believe we will win this next season, and the lows of just over 2 weeks ago will be a distant memory - and have been worth it, too.

We've experienced the ultimate feeling of loss, and I believe that has to be part of the journey. Like Chelsea, we will feel that ultimate feeling of glee. Unlike them, however, I don't think we will have to wait as long. I believe we will win this next season, and the lows of just over 2 weeks ago will be a distant memory - and have been worth it, too.
Didn't feel too bad the other week to be honest. I've felt far worse previously. It was a deserved result on the night so aside from feeling like a missed opportunity - I didn't come away feeling robbed or whatever.

Quite proud City made it there and I was able to share that with my Dad. Wasn't something I could have realistically dreamt of as a kid.

As you say, we'll get it next year :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.