UEFA dealing with the big issues

I'm With Stupid

Racism in football? An investigation into why they broadcast a man dying? Fixing their technical issues in Baku the other day? Nope, making sure that the sponsors' products remain on the table in the press conference.

Let's be honest, no-one would have even noticed them if it wasn't for Ronaldo and Pogba moving them. I also like how they give Pogba the "religious reasons" get out for moving a non-alcoholic beer. Surely they should both have the "not a fat bastard" reason for moving Coke in that case?

Racism in football? An investigation into why they broadcast a man dying? Fixing their technical issues in Baku the other day? Nope, making sure that the sponsors' products remain on the table in the press conference.

Let's be honest, no-one would have even noticed them if it wasn't for Ronaldo and Pogba moving them. I also like how they give Pogba the "religious reasons" get out for moving a non-alcoholic beer. Surely they should both have the "not a fat bastard" reason for moving Coke in that case?
I didnt agree with or want the ESL but to think it now gives theses shits a free hit is so annoying. Greed is ruining football and these fuckers are at the very top.

UEFA dealing with the big issues

When I saw the headline I thought they'd been disbanded and were now having to resort to selling the "Big Issue" outside their local Tesco

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.