UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That didn’t take long...

Just got three message from two rags and a Dipper about this. One was just the NYT headline, and the others were the link and “thoughts?”

30ca750ba12d6e0e424dbf5488f9ccfc.jpg

Nothing new in here, but for those who haven’t seen anything....

When this story broke - I thought there might be something in it - it’s now clear it’s a Fenway Sports /LFC bitter pill. I hope City take those vile fuckers to court over this. The journalist on Twitter is all over the place - hasn’t got a clue... clear this is just been ordained from the top by Fenway Sports and thrown together - might be some basis of fact somewhere but thrown out there in a hurry because the mard arses didn’t win the league.

I'm not, I'm looking forward to a cup final at the weekend.

If they do try to ban us we'll go to court and win, in the meantime we'll be carrying on in it, and if they don't who gives a f**k ?
I would have thought our manager and players might have a passing interest in staying in the competition. For example Kun. You know the guy who was in floods of tears after we got put out by Tottenham. I get that they are absolute C**nts but this script that we will be fine if we are out of the CL is just utter shit. We need a level playing field and we need to be part of it and the sooner we can get 100% of supporters behind our participation in it the better all round.

How would they exploit it Marv?
The Premier League has its own Financial Rules called Short Term cost control which refer to artificial inflation of revenue etc.

It depends on what UEFA charge City with as to whether it affects city's Premier League activity. If it's just non-compliance with UEFA investigation, I don't think the Premier League can do anything but if they are alleging financial impropriety then I think that the Premier League clubs will demand that the Premier League investigates. They are the clubs which started this all off in the first palce...not UEFA. UEFA fair play rules were hijacked and drafted by Premier League clubs. They'll exploit any opportunity that comes their way to advantage their clubs.

If that's true it explains a lot

Well, well, well. We now know the origin of all this shit - the bitter little fuckers.

Someone just told me there are no agendas .. smh

Exactly what I said earlier in the thread.

Look no further than our 4 US owned top 6 rivals for the source of this ordure

Your Pulitzer Prize is in the post.

What am I supposed to be looking at here ?

Original article:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/f...t-shareholder-in-Liverpool-football-club.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.