UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not waiting for a ban I have banned myself from the champions league this season. I have never taken to the corrupt competition with it's favouring of the G14 and the way they have treated us. I hate night games due to transport problems and after that fiasco against Spurs that was it for me. The ref taking an age to look at the handball goal, then shrugging his shoulders and allowing it. Everyone knew he was always going to give it, checking was just a charade. Three people near me had the replay on their phones in seconds showing the handball but the system couldn't capture it? Yeah right! Then our "Winner." Does anyone believe that would have been disallowed at one of the favoured clubs?

It is also a small protest at the rise in season card prices. I have kept the domestic cup games as if we get drawn away I don't get charged and also the prices for home games are usually low. I am also guaranteed a final ticket, in the champions league I would have no chance. So sorry, as much as I'd like us to win it of course they can poke it.

Is this still 'imminent', like it was weeks ago?
According to the sun it will happen in days, that was three months ago.
To actually charge us they are going to have to change the wording again, the last time they did that it affected nearly 20 clubs around Europe including G14 teams, this time it may well be hundreds

The sun reporting (?) that Juve have asked Adidas to stump up dosh out of their own pocket, to finance a deal to buy Pogba.
I trust that the ffp zealots in the media and at other clubs, will be all over this with a fine-tooth comb.
Maybe not.

Me. It’s all about breaking up the cartel and seeing them struggle and others taking over.

I don’t like Newcastle. They come to our ground every year singing WWYWYWS and always have laughable hair do/fake tan/bleached teeth/skinny jeans types kicking off outside after the game.

But I’d fucking love to see them break into our world and help fuck United Liverpool and Arsenal off.

They tried to monopolise football for themselves. They were part of the five clubs who wanted to split 75% of the TV income between themselves and leave the other 25% for the other 19 teams in the league. Then they were part of the 14 clubs who wanted to monopolise European football for themselves, keeping the same clubs qualifying every year when they opened it up to 3 and 4 league places in certain hand picked leagues and seeded the groups so the same teams always made the knock-out stages, all of them creaming in the money for themselves while the rest of football just faded away.

Fuck them!

It was great when Leicester won the league. When they beat us at our place, we applauded them off the pitch; when they went to Old Trafford after already winning the league the Rags boo’d them off singing “20 times” at them (nowt wrong with a bit of banter but the difference was stark).

Football should never be a closed shop. If it’s a closed shop for too long the sport will die.

So let’s hope Newcastle do get that takeover, Wolves’ owner really is serious about getting CL football, and so on and do on, decade after decade!

More competition is great.

But F newcastle. haha

one way to get out of playing thursday night! Surprised they are allowed to do this when the competition has started already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.