UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

?

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

1. Two-year ban upheld

197 vote(s)
    13.1%
  2. Ban reduced to one year

422 vote(s)
    28.2%
  3. Ban overturned and City exonerated

815 vote(s)
    54.4%
  4. Other

65 vote(s)
    4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GAZZA

GAZZA

Every extra applicant for the top table means one less place for them.

2. KS55

KS55

In the early days of the PL, Arsenal, Unitoad, and Iverpool could almost guarantee a place in thr CL. Then along come Chelsea then us and two of them regularly miss out. That cannot be allowed, oh no.

Zabbasbeard likes this.
  3. give it to gordon

give it to gordon

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    I don't understand why UEFA are going to relax FFP. I thought the point of FFP was that all these clubs that work within the guidelines are in a strong financial position to ride out this sort of problem. How can it be legal that UEFA move the goal posts every couple of weeks to suit some of their mates, I mean clubs ?!!

ADVERTISEMENT

4. casserole of nonsense

casserole of nonsense

They do need to replace Jordan Ibe.

5. KS55

KS55

But why target an inferior player like Sterling?

6. casserole of nonsense

casserole of nonsense

Difficult to replace the irreplaceable.

KS55 likes this.
  7. Jam Tomorrow

Jam Tomorrow

when you look at the facts, FFP was dreamt up by disgraced Platini aided by disgraced Blatter. Clubs falling into unmanageable debt likes Leeds and Portsmouth and Rangers and Luton etc was the whole premise, however that was bullshit, this was invented to stop City and PSG but PSG then bunged uefa enough for them to sneak over the line. The goal posts have moved and FFP relaxed because the strength of the Premier League meant a pisspot club like Burnley are pulling in more money than ACMilan, BUT they still want to fuck City come what may. This whole hacked Der Spiegel shite wouldn’t hold water in a court of law and it should not have been treated like gospel by UEFA, but c*nts like Gill are beavering away doing their shady deals. This season will never complete and I suspect next seasons curtailed. City will probably stand firm and if UEFA try and throw City out before a CAS ruling they will open themselves to a massive legal battle that they just won’t want.

8. mat

mat

Anyone thinking the Mullock article on certain teams match fixing is a shot over the bows for the same clubs from us?

9. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

Certainly hope we are at the back of it. Time to give the cnuts some of it back.

10. Bodicoteblue

Bodicoteblue

I wouldn’t for one second defend the spineless Platini, but he did, pre ffp as we know it, show a good deal of concern about club debts. In fact he even went as far as to label certain clubs ‘cheats’ for playing in European competition whilst running huge debts. He named 2 clubs in England as examples- one from London and one quite close to us geographically!
    To me, nothing illustrates the dead hand of gill and his gang behind the scenes better, than the almost polar opposite version of ffp that we see now, compared to the one that the testicularly challenged Platini had sought.
    But he got his big fat cheque eventually so everything’s fine in uefa land.

Pontypool Blue likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.