UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intriguing to say the very least! Firstly came the piece of music, then an assertion that we were not going to lose this case and today we are informed that the mood from Abu Dhabis is "more than just supreme confidence". What I find most intriguing of all is that Tolm considers it more likely that this mood is the result of "probably something .... done over a boardroom table" than of "an actual smoking gun". I would just love to know what could possibly be done over a table to transform a mood of outrage at such a series of flagrant insults to the integrity and honour of entire Abu Dhabi royal family and those managing the economy! UEFA and its officials have conducted themselves in a manner which is disrespectful and insulting in the extreme, in the finest Platini tradition. How far would they have to climb down to assuage outraged opinion in Abu Dhabi? How many UEFA officials would have to resign? How many would have to go to jail? How much of the last seven years would they have to disown? I have always thought that our club, its owners and the Abu Dhabi establishment were always too experienced, too well connected and simply operated at far too high a level to get caught in any crude traps set by the likes of Gill, Platini and any of the other pygmies at UEFA. So, Tolm, are you sure we don't actually have not merely a smoking gun, but a smoking machine gun?
Any crude traps from Gill, Platini are only made for us which we all know how rules were set up just to stop us. I hope TH is so correct on this.

If the mood for optimism is as a consequence of " something done............over a boardroom table " , could this perhaps mean that we have been offered a place within the hierarchy of UEFA with certain anti-City people being effectively removed from positions of power which they have previously held ?

I am never able to work Tolmie's puzzles out, but I am sure that he would not tease with a topic so important and critical to the future of City .
it is not transfer forum,this is no place for videos

Any crude traps from Gill, Platini are only made for us which we all know how rules were set up just to stop us. I hope TH is so correct on this.

Yep and any rule that starts effect them they change them I a blink of an eye without anyone giving a fuck.

If the mood for optimism is as a consequence of " something done............over a boardroom table " , could this perhaps mean that we have been offered a place within the hierarchy of UEFA with certain anti-City people being effectively removed from positions of power which they have previously held ?

I am never able to work Tolmie's puzzles out, but I am sure that he would not tease with a topic so important and critical to the future of City .
I think being taken into the inner sanctum may be too much to hope for (If that is what we want) but I smell a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.