UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a place this is, we have ,would be barristers, lawyers,arbitration experts,bachelors of everything, medical /scientists with knowledge that far exceeds Britain's finest brains.
You all think you know best but you all have one thing in common "you don't" and that's why you are posting on Bluemoon .

And your point is?

I am surprised that Cas who are supposed to be impartial are allowed to communicate with one of the two adversaries.
That alone should lead to a new court case.

This isn't a court case. It's an arbitration.

I don't know at what point CAS appoint their rep to it, but I assume it would be well before any more formal hearing in order to get preparation done and get answers to any of CAS' questions.

If there's no Champions League in 2020/21, how would that affect UEFA's sentence?

If I remember rightly the sentence specified a ban for the 2020/21 and 2021/22 seasons, and not the next two seasons. The 2020/21 CL is already in doubt given that qualifying is not really that far away. It proabably will go ahead but nothing is a given now.

If this carries on much longer, the whole face of football is going to change entirely and the context of the charge facing City changes too. Everything is up in the air.

If there's no Champions League in 2020/21, how would that affect UEFA's sentence?

If I remember rightly the sentence specified a ban for the 2020/21 and 2021/22 seasons, and not the next two seasons. The 2020/21 CL is already in doubt given that qualifying is not really that far away. It proabably will go ahead but nothing is a given now.

If this carries on much longer, the whole face of football is going to change entirely and the context of the charge facing City changes too. Everything is up in the air.
They’d probably just move the ban in accordance to champions league restarting at the later date/year

This Hitman > Ricky Hatton mate. Think big!!
thomas-hitman-hearns-0.jpg

06b33568e8321134a8534a54f9fb6ae7.jpg
Looks like he needs to do a bit of gym work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.