UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t trust these twats one bit and as has already been said, it would be nice to fight this and FFP all the way through court now! From something that started out as purely debt control changed very dramatically when the majority of the cartel clubs realized they were getting further into debt! Then rule changes etc come along shock horror

I think tolm knows something big here. My journo mate I’ve talked about before has gone from instructions saying “write any Armageddon (as his employer put it) stories about city in the days after the announcement, to a week later “be very careful not to write anything they can be sued for” to this week “ DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING REGARDING THE CITY COA CASE” His feeling is city have either won the case or UEFA are dropping all charges on all clubs due to the current situation. Fingers crossed

I think tolm knows something big here. My journo mate I’ve talked about before has gone from instructions saying “write any Armageddon (as his employer put it) stories about city in the days after the announcement, to a week later “be very careful not to write anything they can be sued for” to this week “ DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING REGARDING THE CITY COA CASE” His feeling is city have either won the case or UEFA are dropping all charges on all clubs due to the current situation. Fingers crossed
Which may explain UEFA throwing the ball to the FA and the “public perception” paragraph...

Can’t trust these twats one bit and as has already been said, it would be nice to fight this and FFP all the way through court now! From something that started out as purely debt control changed very dramatically when the majority of the cartel clubs realized they were getting further into debt! Then rule changes etc come along shock horror

I don't buy that one bit. Not saying you are lying, mate. They were/are.

Maybe we have so much dirt on UEFA and the clowns pulling the strings (G14) they have been made to realise that the comeback the other way by us would make a proper mess of them. I'd suggest it's become pretty clear to them they are out of their depth taking on our owners and are about to make a serious backtrack.

IMHO if they were simply dropping the charges due to the current situation, then the papers would have a field day running stories on how we’d got off with it. Given the current decline in readership, such a decision would give them the click bait they need to keep their rotten ventures going.

Now, if it’s the case that City do indeed have evidence which will exonerate them from all charges - as they have always maintained, then no-one would risk writing anything libellous against City as they certainly will not be able to afford defending any potential legal case.

We know only too well, that the media are reluctant to write anything that paints City in a positive light and if it’s the case that the charges are dropped based on the fact that we are completely innocent, then the biased media are more likely to ignore these facts.

On the other hand, they may be hedging their bets and waiting to see how this pans out!

What a place this is, we have ,would be barristers, lawyers,arbitration experts,bachelors of everything, medical /scientists with knowledge that far exceeds Britain's finest brains.
You all think you know best but you all have one thing in common "you don't" and that's why you are posting on Bluemoon .
I’m sure I speak for many when I suggest that log yourself off and don’t bother posting anymore. After all, it’s only Bluemoon.

You will get a much better idea if somethings changed when Woodward starts changing his tone at utd, and dosnt see the point in carrying on with the season.
They will have the steer way before it breaks in the press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.