UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly it is absolutely nothing like Nazi Germany.

Yes unfortunately we are obliged to comply with the rules. It is not really batshit crazy for City fans to think this whether they agree with them or not.

The consequences are pretty obvious to most fans, if we are found guilty. The potential loss of key players, the loss of revenue, sponsorship etc the damage to the reputation of the club and the uncomfortable position it would have put Pep in having to front up each week to the accusations.

My hope is the club can clears its name of all the charges.

No shit Sherlock? Of course it's a problem if we're found guilty and of course everyone wants us to win. My answer was about some City fans feeling City have to follow the rules because they are rules and we're some kind of guilty ****s if we don't. If City were nice idiots and played that role made for them perfectly, we wouldn't probably have half of team to fear losing for now. Fuck their rules, City won full bag of titles fucking them and as long as we're not caught, I hope we'll fuck these same rules again if necessary. And if it wasn't to sponsors money, I wouldn't particularly give a shit about clearing the name too, I don't care if Miguel Delaney or rags fans like City or not, they won't like City as long as it is a threat for them.

Last edited:
200w.gif

Caught them on hidden camera

Woman in blue to woman in red,

First of all you bought all the f*cking bog rolls, and I had to use my f*cking baking paper to wipe my arse!
And secondly you’re breaking the f*cking social distancing rules, it’s 2 f*cking meters you thick f*cking rag woman, I’ll show you 2 f*cking Meters, my f*cking bag at full f*cking swing, that’s 2 f*cking meters!

Sorry, with BosnianBlue on this. In fact I’m not quite sure what point you were making apart from judging his analogy. If you are one of those people who respects every single rule put in front of you by every single half baked authority, then good luck to you. Others prefer to engage in critical thinking.

I think my point was its not batshit crazy for fans to worry about the club breaking the rules, because the consequences of those actions will be severe for the club and those involved with it.

Also I try to be consistent in my beliefs. If we engage in ‘critical thinking’ does breaking of the rules extend to all clubs or just City? Are would you support other clubs rights to break rules, if they do not agree with them, such as the amount of owner investment for example?

Yep. But the second chamber had at least some legal element that shouldn’t be completely discounted. The first phase did, without seeing the process, come across like an absolute farce.

Hopefully when three other judges review this case they’ll think our position and interpretation of evidence, in relation to the processes we signed up to, is top notch and it’ll be enough to discount the original decision.
City have repeatedly said our body of irrefutable evidence has been ignored by UEFA so if we are being judged on only part of the evidence it is no surprise we were found guilty. Our guilt wasn't decided by 1 Highly regarded Judge it was decided by a panel who allegedly didn't look at all the evidence if the judge is then asked to uphold a sentence when certain bits of evidence haven't been presented it again is no surprise that we were found guilty. One other thing you have overlooked is history is littered with highly respected Judges/People who were bent as fuck.

And let’s not forget that we did sign up to the rules.... then uefa decided to change those rules so that we could be punished at the time and they are now predicating this ‘investigation’ on those same events for which we have already...errr... been punished!

I thought last time we were charged with failing FFP, where as this time for sponsorship payments being topped up by ADUG?

I think we’re getting too deep into the metaphor here.

Ultimately that has already happened in a UEFA court. We are now appealing to an independent court. So WE need to prove innocence (i assume) not them proving guilt.
Our evidence has been claimed to be irrefutable (as I’m sure most people say in their own defence), but if that proves not to be the case ...
UEFA is not an Independent Court they have acted as Investigator, Prosecutor, Judge, Jury and Executioner all in the same case what is Independent about that? Added to that there appears to have been a clear attempt to portray us as guilty during the Investigation by way of leaks to the Media and we have consistently said we are not guilty of any wrong doing.

UEFA is not an Independent Court they have acted as Investigator, Prosecutor, Judge, Jury and Executioner all in the same case what is Independent about that? Added to that there appears to have been a clear attempt to portray us as guilty during the Investigation by way of leaks to the Media and we have consistently said we are not guilty of any wrong doing.
The way things were leaked during the process would have resulted in a mistrial or acquittal in a legitimate court.

I think my point was its not batshit crazy for fans to worry about the club breaking the rules, because the consequences of those actions will be severe for the club and those involved with it.

Also I try to be consistent in my beliefs. If we engage in ‘critical thinking’ does breaking of the rules extend to all clubs or just City? Are would you support other clubs rights to break rules, if they do not agree with them, such as the amount of owner investment for example?

That's not the point of my answer though. I was answering to member who is afraid we might not like if CAS find us guilty because we have to respect the rules and the court or some shit like that. That's why I called it batzshit crazy and compared it to Jews respecting the laws Nazis made to dehumanize them. These rules are made to screw us and with all due respect of football and human lives not being the same, the principle is the same. It's the rule made by tyrannic rulers and one being put in state of injustice by those rules, should never ever feel guilty about breaking them and should never ever respect them or any ruling that make him guilty by those rules. The Club can't say it openly like that, unfortunately, but we can say it here.

Of course anyone sane would want us to win it because the opposite will cause us some serious problems.

Last edited:
That's not the point of my answer though. I was answering to member who is afraid we might not like if CAS find us guilty because we have to respect the rules and the court or some shit like that. That's why I called it batzshit crazy and compared it to Jews respecting the laws Nazis made to dehumanize them. These rules are made to screw us and with all due respect of football and human lives not being the same, the principle is the same. It's the rule made by tyrannic rulers and one being put in state of injustice by those rules, should never ever feel guilty about breaking them and should never ever respect them or any ruling that make him guilty by those rules. The Club can't say it openly like that, unfortunately, but we can say it here.

Of course anyone sane would want us to win it because the opposite will cause us some serious problems.

Then maybe its a case of interpretation but I read Doris Blues comments that at some point we will have to accept we might be guilty and the subsequent fall out as a consequence. Which as a fan is worrying and like he said, for some, could define us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.