UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

?

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

1. Two-year ban upheld

197 vote(s)
    13.1%
  2. Ban reduced to one year

422 vote(s)
    28.2%
  3. Ban overturned and City exonerated

815 vote(s)
    54.4%
  4. Other

65 vote(s)
    4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WEMBLEY76

WEMBLEY76

Would be funny if the hearing started and closed on the first day,thrown out by CAS for UEFA incompetence.

2. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

I wouldn’t even come on Bluemoon.

3. ganganvince

ganganvince

Last place on earth you would want to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. B\connellblue

B\connellblue

treatment room with the rest of the crocks
    Who has to prove what? City that they're innocent or uefa that we're guilty.?

5. mccity

mccity

SebastianBlue: mccity is very, very often on point
    I'm inclined to agree. I reckon even beyond this the club will continuously offer out olive branches; continuously fight unfair behind the scenes politics; and continuously take the high road where available, until the tide turns whenever that may be. It might take forever but long term I think it'll benefit City the most, as I strongly believe the club has the means of batting off any attempts to thwart growth in the meanwhile.

6. OccupiedPalestineBlues

OccupiedPalestineBlues

Team supported:
    Manchester City FC
    It’s not that kind of court. It’s a court of arbitration, not a court of law.
    CAS will assess whether or not the contractual process has been correctly followed.
    It remains possible that CAS will find that EUFA have correctly followed EUFA’s processes and that City then taken the matter to the European Court, or visa versa.
    This is because CAS assess procedural compliance in terms of the contract between the parties, they don’t judge on whether the contract between the parties would be upheld in a court of law.
    It may be that City, or perhaps EUFA, would rather skip arbitration and go straight to court. But law courts take a dim view if a process that is lower than the law courts is not followed in the first instance.
    It is also certain that EUFA and the clubs are contractually held to go to CAS in the first instance (though that isn’t binding in certain circumstances).

7. Stortz

Stortz

The media will have everything crossed that we are banned especially with Kev saying he’d be off if we are just imagine the wankfest that would happen if Kev and our best players started to leave aswell it would have to be at least a 12 month media blackout for me!

8. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

Alternatively, you can feel the disappointment in the media then when CAS overturns it.

9. dickie davies

dickie davies

There are only three players who are pretty much irreplaceable
    Kev, Bernie and Eric

10. ganganvince

ganganvince

I would add Eddie to that list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.