UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be funny if the hearing started and closed on the first day,thrown out by CAS for UEFA incompetence.

Just an opinion,
you know we're a bit of a mard arse club when it comes to retaliation, all the shit that the press and SKY, BBC all the media have thrown at us, we take it on the chin and move on. That's why I can't see us digging up the dirt on certain people and organisations, we just seem to like the quiet life.

Just my opinion

I'm inclined to agree. I reckon even beyond this the club will continuously offer out olive branches; continuously fight unfair behind the scenes politics; and continuously take the high road where available, until the tide turns whenever that may be. It might take forever but long term I think it'll benefit City the most, as I strongly believe the club has the means of batting off any attempts to thwart growth in the meanwhile.

Who has to prove what? City that they're innocent or uefa that we're guilty.?

It’s not that kind of court. It’s a court of arbitration, not a court of law.
CAS will assess whether or not the contractual process has been correctly followed.
It remains possible that CAS will find that EUFA have correctly followed EUFA’s processes and that City then taken the matter to the European Court, or visa versa.
This is because CAS assess procedural compliance in terms of the contract between the parties, they don’t judge on whether the contract between the parties would be upheld in a court of law.
It may be that City, or perhaps EUFA, would rather skip arbitration and go straight to court. But law courts take a dim view if a process that is lower than the law courts is not followed in the first instance.
It is also certain that EUFA and the clubs are contractually held to go to CAS in the first instance (though that isn’t binding in certain circumstances).

Can you imagine if the ban is up held, Fucking Hell the media will have a field day
There'll be no tv, papers, radio for a while just bluemoon
The media will have everything crossed that we are banned especially with Kev saying he’d be off if we are just imagine the wankfest that would happen if Kev and our best players started to leave aswell it would have to be at least a 12 month media blackout for me!

The media will have everything crossed that we are banned especially with Kev saying he’d be off if we are just imagine the wankfest that would happen if Kev and our best players started to leave aswell it would have to be at least a 12 month media blackout for me!
There are only three players who are pretty much irreplaceable
Kev, Bernie and Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.