UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The media will have everything crossed that we are banned especially with Kev saying he’d be off if we are just imagine the wankfest that would happen if Kev and our best players started to leave aswell it would have to be at least a 12 month media blackout for me!
Has Kev actually said that? Cannot recall seeing that anywhere, what was the source?

I have visions of the press conference after we (hopefully) win our case and have the ban quashed. The media who have slagged us off are all there. Delaney, Harris x 2, Syed, Glendenning, Conn, Corbett, etc.

Khaldoon walks in, wearing his sunglasses, stands there silent for a moment while he looks into the eyes of the hacks. He then slowly removes his glasses and says quietly "We told you. We fucking told you we were innocent you ****s. Yet you didn't believe us and called us grubby, cheats, liars and things. You insulted our honour and integrity. Now you'll pay the price. Goodbye."

He then walks out, the doors are locked and the hacks wonder what's going on. Just then, a partition at the back of the room opens and there's a cage of snarling wild carnivores in them. Lions, tigers and wild dogs that haven't been fed for days. There's a click and the gate that separates the hacks from these ravenous wild beasts slowly opens....

Well, a man can dream can't he?

I quite like the idea of Khaldoon in the Colin Firth role...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.