UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

?

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

1. Two-year ban upheld

197 vote(s)
    13.1%
  2. Ban reduced to one year

422 vote(s)
    28.2%
  3. Ban overturned and City exonerated

815 vote(s)
    54.4%
  4. Other

65 vote(s)
    4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

We don't know that for sure but it's a strong suspicion I have. Otherwise they would have taken the money and run by selling when the share price was 50% higher than it is now

2. iwasthere1968

iwasthere1968

Just as a counter to all of the above ...why the hell is Rag Cafe not in panic mode ?

SEAC1986 likes this.
  3. crazyg

crazyg

I give in. Why the hell is Rag Café not in panic mode?

;-)

ADVERTISEMENT

4. M18CTID

M18CTID

Unless the Premier League block the Saudi takeover of Newcastle and allow them to buy United instead.

Shit - better not give them any ideas!

5. King KdB of Belgium

King KdB of Belgium

We will have to way and see what the judgement will be. Get the barristers ready for the court case should we lose. Everything is just speculation as to what is going to happen. As the case is in camera, we will not know what is going on during the trail. That is unless someone from our side or UEFA comes out and says something about the case.

My guess is that both parties will be sworn to secrecy and will not be able to say anything about the case to either the press or any news channel.

6. PrestwichBlue2

PrestwichBlue2

Delete this message please Sir!

7. King KdB of Belgium

King KdB of Belgium

I would love it should Utd fail in their back door attempt to get into the Champions League via the back door. It is time that FFP was finally put to bed. The way FFP looks at the moment, you can be millions of £'s in debt with the debt getting bigger every year yet you don't break FFP. Than a club that makes a small profit gets done for breaking FFP. This does not make any sense at all.

The way UEFA are going after us, tells me that someone behind the scenes with ties to either the Rags, Livarpool or anyone from the other big 12 clubs in Europe. How many of these clubs have officials on the boards of UEFA come from these so called G14 clubs. It is now time for CAS to tell UEFA that they cannot be judge and jury on any off their own trails.

8. KS55

KS55

That's swell.

9. foggy1974

foggy1974

Its because they believe all the clickbait, it's like a perpetual motion machine, bet they are salivating on who they are signing.

Hopefully they will never see the signs

10. KS55

KS55

Wasn't there another club in Mcr that got into debt and then struggled and struggled ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.