UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Prestwich_Blue and others will know better than me but I think the Glazers already use United as equity on loans in other parts of their crumbling empire.
We don't know that for sure but it's a strong suspicion I have. Otherwise they would have taken the money and run by selling when the share price was 50% higher than it is now

They are already bleeding out. I'm sure the Glazers will be able to rely on their out of town shopping centre footfall to fall back on - oh wait...

They have just taken another dividend from United, they know the cash isn't going to be on tap much longer.

The dilemma now is there will be nobody out there to buy it from them unless they are also Yanks - the rest of the world is already covered.

Unless the Premier League block the Saudi takeover of Newcastle and allow them to buy United instead.

Shit - better not give them any ideas!

We will have to way and see what the judgement will be. Get the barristers ready for the court case should we lose. Everything is just speculation as to what is going to happen. As the case is in camera, we will not know what is going on during the trail. That is unless someone from our side or UEFA comes out and says something about the case.

My guess is that both parties will be sworn to secrecy and will not be able to say anything about the case to either the press or any news channel.

@Prestwich_Blue and others will know better than me but I think the Glazers already use United as equity on loans in other parts of their crumbling empire.

From a banking perspective United are already highly leveraged, its difficult to get a full financial picture - with the mystery of the Cayman Islands etc and whilst they have huge income - there is a view that their income it maxed out - certainly while the team is so shite that’s for sure. Despite their huge income their cost base looks a bit out of control - highest wage bill in the league for a team struggling to overtake Sheffield United - with so many big transfers being paid over the course of the contract and sky high wages they need to keep growing their income as a prerequisite of their business model but their income is going to fall sharply in the short term.
Delete this message please Sir!

I would love it should Utd fail in their back door attempt to get into the Champions League via the back door. It is time that FFP was finally put to bed. The way FFP looks at the moment, you can be millions of £'s in debt with the debt getting bigger every year yet you don't break FFP. Than a club that makes a small profit gets done for breaking FFP. This does not make any sense at all.

The way UEFA are going after us, tells me that someone behind the scenes with ties to either the Rags, Livarpool or anyone from the other big 12 clubs in Europe. How many of these clubs have officials on the boards of UEFA come from these so called G14 clubs. It is now time for CAS to tell UEFA that they cannot be judge and jury on any off their own trails.

I've never met you Tolmie, wouldn't know you if I walked past you in the street, but I'm going to tell you something..

Your posts invariably lead me to tumescence and for that I thank you. (as does my girlfriend although to be fair she thinks its weird that I "just have a quick look on blue moon" before performing my duties).
That's swell.

Wasn't there another club in Mcr that got into debt and then struggled and struggled ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.