UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they said early July for the findings to be made public, but why can’t they just give us the date? All cases have been heard so why does it take an indefinite timeframe to cast the verdict? Hopefully it will be done on Monday.

It makes us all believe that they've thought long and hard...lol

I could well be wrong of course, but I don’t think he’d put his neck on the line like this without good reason.
Soriano and Khaldoon put their personal reps on the line. Pep has always said he trusts those guys. Now he is hinting that trust will bear fruit. We will win.

I'm sure this may have already been floated on here, but I haven't seen anything, so how about thus for a scenario....

The announcement of any decision is being held until there is certainty about where
United finish....

Scenario one. United finish fourth, City get off with a heavy reprimand and no ban, possibly a fine

Scennario two. United finish fifth. City get a one year ban and a fine, will give them a CL place

Scenario three. United finish sixth. City get a one year ban and a fine, will give them a EL place.

I don't think this is beyond the realms of possibility with that corrupt lot. I wouldn't be surprised if they already have the three verdict envelopes waiting with the alternatives ready to be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.