UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If media cared about reasoning they would have given this issue a balanced coverage but they didn't. Their biasness towards city isn't a matter of debate even.

If we come through, i can assure you every comment section on social media would be about how we bought justice etc. No body would give a toss about reasoning. As for the media, they will be indirectly blaming our resources, UEFA limited capacity, etc.

I'm not arse what others may or my not claim. People claim the the Earth is flat and that COVID19 is caused by 5G...it means nothing until they provide the facts to back their claims up. Once they start accusing us of things they haven't got a clue about, they lose. I'm looking forward to it (with hope, of course).
To actually wish that a rival club HAS BEEN cheating or whatever just shows how much we're hurting them. They have to stoop so low.

This has definitely been a stressful time. The worst part tho is the media. Constantly shit stirring with these idiotic has been rent a quote ex players like shearer and fucking Dion Dublin. It is such a joy to watch city play since the club was formed in 2008. These twats continue to try and suck the energy, passion and love we all have for the club. Well they can all go to fuck. To borrow a line for GOT. what do we say to the god of death...not this week cas(g14). CTID
What do you mean by “since the club was formed in 2008”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.