UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep: “The intention every season is to play in the #UCL and do the best possible. It is not about what will happen on Monday. I’m so confident because I saw the arguments of the club that next season we will be there."

there’s no way he’s convinced we’re playing. Come Monday, if that result is a negative one, he looks like an idiot having said this

The only other conclusion would be him being able to create distance between him and the club's executives.

Considering these people are his friends for life, I very much doubt that.

I find it weird the obsession with people wanting the decision to already have been communicated. Ultimately we will only know Monday. So I can’t help but feel people want to believe the club already know so they can analyze body language of Pep the players etc.

Not necessarily. All the comments from pep have been positive. And reported positivity behind the scenes. And even Aguero's newsfeed contact claiming confidence, all timing around the point the date is made public.

Then there is the interpretation of Cas procedure having a mechanism to let the parties know beforehand.

I 100% admit i am putting two and two together and getting what i want, not hiding that at all. But can't debate that both two are twos though.

I've been pretty negative about it the whole way through, nothing wrong with clinging onto any shred of implied positivity this late in the game.

Good point. It is certainly share sensitive when you consider our sponsors and other firms which have strong links with us. In my experience the usual protocol is that both parties are informed a couple of days before so they can prepare statements etc. My money would be on City and UEFA getting the formal news today with a public statement from CAS on Monday mid morning (ie after the markets open here). If it doesn't leak from UEFA over the weekend it confirms a positive outcome for us. Fingers crossed.
It would therefore make sense that we were told tomorrow morning with the decision announced very early on Monday morning (1201).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.