UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s bothering me is it doesn’t seem usual behaviour for Ian Cheeseman to stick his neck out in this way,it’s only my perception of him so either he is 100% but can’t say it fully or he is having a last throw of the dice and gambling on being right on Monday to try and resurrect his media career,this doesn’t seem to be something he would do,too much integrity for that.

I agree but his source may be the same source that gave Sam Lee his "scoop". There are plenty of mischief-makers out there.

If we get a result on Monday I’m prepared to travel the length and breadth of the country taking a dump in every major city. Then I will visit Madrid and dump on Tebas’s front drive.
How long have you been holding it mate? Seems like a lot of dump to take in one day.

My take for what it’s worth.. UEFA and City already know City have won. If UEFA had won, the whole world would now know. City, particularly with the leak aspect of the case, are much more discrete

Somebody high up or well connected in the club has told Cheesey and he has made it public, possibly with the clubs approval.. or even at the clubs request. Ian isn’t one for wild speculation that could come back to haunt him and he has too much respect for the club and the fans to cause us pain if it was dodgy info

We’ve won !!!

All supposition. The Club would definitely not condone any sort of leak. Especially if we’ve won.

What’s bothering me is it doesn’t seem usual behaviour for Ian Cheeseman to stick his neck out in this way,it’s only my perception of him so either he is 100% but can’t say it fully or he is having a last throw of the dice and gambling on being right on Monday to try and resurrect his media career,this doesn’t seem to be something he would do,too much integrity for that.
I agree, he’s as daft a blue as the rest of us. He does have contacts though, Buzzer for one, so who knows?

Hard to imagine Ian Cheeseman not being 100% certain in his own mind before he tweeted this ...I listen to his podcast and also watch his match vlogs and he comes across as a bloke who is straight as an arrow ,he always chooses his words very carefully and as a journalist and writer would be fully aware of the repercussions on speculating and getting this wrong..
Wether he's right or wrong I don't know , one thing I'm pretty sure Ian Cheeseman wouldn't just take a punt , if the tweet is genuine , then I'm sure he believes it to be true..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.