UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a blue in my forties and never have I ever referred to myself or any other blue as a Bertie.

it’s a pisstake from the rags. Probably derived from the fact we call them rags and they didn’t have a witty thing to call us, so they came up with Bertie Magoo, he’s a proper blue.

As usual with their cockney humour, it’s wank!

That is why the word some was in the sentance

Typical bert like mistake there mate ;-)

Also it was bertie magoo the bitter blue from stockport, Eddie Boyle in his battles bus claims to have coined it and that bald **** is from the heatons not London

I’m a blue in my forties and never have I ever referred to myself or any other blue as a Bertie.

it’s a pisstake from the rags. Probably derived from the fact we call them rags and they didn’t have a witty thing to call us, so they came up with Bertie Magoo, he’s a proper blue.

As usual with their cockney humour, it’s wank!
Whatever you say Bertie.......... ;-)

That is why the word some was in the sentance

Typical bert like mistake there mate ;-)
In 50 years I've never been called a bert or even heard the term being used by a Rag in reference to City supporters. Should be easy to identify the 5 or 6 people that have used it as a reference. The twitter account is a wind up

In 50 years I've never been called a bert or even heard the term being used by a Rag in reference to City supporters. Should be easy to identify the 5 or 6 people that have used it as a reference. The twitter account is a wind up

What twitter account? I only replied to the use of it caise some **** tagged me in, not read back most of the nonsense that will be on here.

I know plenty who use it, I use it tbf, I said the age range cause they are mainly old fuckers past 40 ;-)

Surely the beginning of the end for FFP if it is true we have won. The whole thing was bent to begin with. How dare a well run, debt free club spend it's own money?!!

Why? A win shows We did nothing wrong, not that FFP is unenforceable.

Theres a time and a place to play to the audience and it aint here and now... but here he is and here we are!

He's touting American sports as the way forward now. Just log off take your ball home little man. Look how worked up he is.. . "communist"... "surrendered to the wealthiest"... our migsy is gonna be posting pics of the d day landings next. Half expect to see him guarding a statue tomorrow

What did it say? It’s been deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.