UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly previous things have a one-pager, and then something like a 30 page doc a few weeks later which broadly touches on the points of interest, and the opinions of the panel. I don't think we'll get anything beyond that for the reasons you give - City/UEFA won't want things made public. I wonder who at UEFA gets the say in this - the CFCB or Ceferin.

I thought (and may be wrong) that the 30-pager release was as much as anything to show what arguments were made, and how the panel viewed them - as much as anything for openness, rather than being a secret court.
As it is CAS, there will be a thorough decision overview released (how it is communicated is outlined in their 1 July Code document).

As others have mentioned, though, it will be vetted by City and UEFA’s legal teams to ensure proprietary or potentially damaging information is either filtered or removed prior to the release (to the extent they can without removing foundational elements supporting CAS’s decision).

MAN CITY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BAN APPEAL ODDS

4/5 To be banned for one year instead of two
6/4 To be officially banned for the next two years from Champions League
7/4 Pep Guardiola to leave the club this summer
3/1 To win 19/20 Champions League
8/1 To win their appeal (and not be banned)
8/1 To lose their appeal, and Kevin de Bruyne to leave
12/1 To win the Champions League in 22/23
50/1 To win their appeal, then go on and win next year’s Champions League

*All odds correct at time of publication*

Bookies seem certain we're banned.

The bookies have no more idea than any of us on here. Odds are calculated on bets laid wih the optimum outcome of the bookie being in front regardless of the result.

MAN CITY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BAN APPEAL ODDS

4/5 To be banned for one year instead of two
6/4 To be officially banned for the next two years from Champions League
7/4 Pep Guardiola to leave the club this summer
3/1 To win 19/20 Champions League
8/1 To win their appeal (and not be banned)
8/1 To lose their appeal, and Kevin de Bruyne to leave
12/1 To win the Champions League in 22/23
50/1 To win their appeal, then go on and win next year’s Champions League

*All odds correct at time of publication*

Bookies seem certain we're banned.

I saw that link earlier but there’s nothing on the specials on the app. Make of that what you will.

Reason to be worried? Bookies rarely wrong, they don’t like being wrong.

Reason not to be worried? It was 2 days ago.

So on balance I don’t know. But I’m confident.

Leaks have happened for decades/centuries. In politics, it's a daily occurence. If stories of budget day leaks occur, which affect a whole country, the leaks concerning a football club, are merely a drop in the ocean.
I'm
taking Cheeseman's leak as a huge positive

FFP won't be finished, but persecution of City might be. We've been in profit for some time now, even with large transfer spends. If Liverpool have 75m to spend on a defender they aint short of cash.
Just relying what the Liverpool fans are claiming on David Conn the ‘Con’s page, wonder what he’ll say on monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.