UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even 70% would be a stretch for most Lawyers I’ve worked with. They seem to operate in the 55-65% range. 55% is they don’t think you’ve got a cat in hells chance, but still want the work so keep you thinking you’ve got a chance as they don’t want you to settle...and 65% is 99% ‘we’re going to nail the bastards’.
You are not wrong but growing up as a blue when we were shit gave me a slightly more positive edge, hence 70% instead of 65%...

I detected a change in the wind & one or two things starting to creep out about 2 weeks ago. But it's entirely possible that was people saying internally "we're now confident that the ban will be overturned" rather than official notification from CAS.
HRH as our star witness must have taken the wind out of UEFA's sail.

Lets say we do win the appeal

1. Will ther be any fall out from this for the club, UEFA and opposing teams. Also what about the original leaked emails and whoever was responsible for that/those.

2. Will we take action as a club against anyone on the basis of being cleared?

3. Will the shackles be off slightly in terms of investment in players this transfer window (I know we still have to stick to the FFP rules. - but I understand that these are themselves being relaxed/changing)

Let's not get ahead of ourselves!

thanks

I just wonder why we wont go after the people who have been deliberately trying to smear the clubs (and by proxy his HRH) good name- would it be because we wouldnt want to lower ourselves to that level?
I can’t be sure but I would bet they would have stayed just the right side of what is safe to say and print without risk of any legal action, they will have had stuff checked before publishing. So theres that. But also think the club would rather make their point in statements and in, probably controlled interviews, and move on without the distractions of legal actions that would drag on for months maybe years.
I suppose there may be bits they have stored away to come back to , but I’d be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.