UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If, like you, he has some “normally reliable source,” he should have the stones to keep it to himself and not feel like he has to try to elevate himself by putting it out.

Oh, and it’s not really “news” until it is official. Right now, it’s some hanger-on “insider” saying he knows a secret.

I guess when City let him go, he felt he could get away with using the old sources and divulging information OTHERS should be announcing. But, a guy gotta eat, am I right??

It’s not a good look, ITK or not, especially given the gravity of the matter. Lost some respect from me, which won’t keep him up at nights, but I think a fair few feel the same way.

That's very harsh & I don't bother with anything he puts out. I know fuck all but if I did find out we had been exonerated I'd put it on here & join Twitter and put it on there too.

I'm not sure if he has just had a punt on this as bizarrely there is fuck all anywhere across the media one way or another. Hopefully he is right and he has been given solid information but if he hasn't so what?

I don’t doubt it, only have to skim the caf or rawk to see exactly those views. On the other hand I have spoken to quite a few fans of other clubs, not rags to be fair, that have asked me my thoughts and when I explain it to them they have been pretty reasonable, and surprised it isn’t given more balance in the reporting.
Mind you if we lose on Monday they’ll soon be round telling me I was talking bollocks all this time so here’s hoping :)

Quite right, I also asked him in regard to the co-ordinated attack line, after Der Spiegel obtained these hundreds of thousands of emails from all these clubs around the world did he not think it odd that they focused on us and it just happened to be as the 5 year limit was coming to an end?
His blank expression said more than he could.

Just leaving this here... for no reason...

Aye, pure guesswork that, he has no clue the bald fraud, just saying what lets him distance himself from the bosses.

FFS if that doesnt fill folk with positivity, we still wont believe it off the cas website.

I for one feel fucking elated

I don't think Cheesey has burned any bridges. City's complaint was more relevant, the body that was still in the process of investigating them was leaking information, including the verdict they want to the press.

Here Cheesey(not press, no article) just gave the impression he got and said nothing is confirmed yet. That's miles apart from City's complaint. It can have no bearing on CAS's decision, everything was concluded ages ago.

I would have preferred he said nothing though, to save it from UEFA being able to use it in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.