UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Italian clubs you speak of are their own version of footballing royalty.

We are not held in the same regard in this country.
It doesn't matter how we're regarded by others in Engerland. We know it's all hypocritical, ulterior motive, hidden agenda bullshit.

More crap from BBC saying FFP is at stake if ban overturned.

If we’re found to have done nothing wrong then it’s got no relevance to the future of FFP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53366098

as well as the two possible scenarios being "guilty and hang them" or "off on a technical breach", no third option for "cleared and it all being a lot of bullshit in the first place"...

Pep is going big guns one last time tonight, get ready for it.

I think we've won just by his conviction.

It would concern me if he's doing that as it suggests we're trying to get a word in beforehand to counter bad news. For all the talk of how the club wouldn't let him embarrass himself, he's extremely loyal to Sorriano and Begiristain. It's not beyond belief that he'd stick his neck out to defend them.

Did I read correctly that Pep is doing an interview tonight or have I gone insane? If he is, when? If not, I should probably get myself checked.

You're going to have to elaborate. You make it sound existential. Which it isn't.

As a few have already said we would more than likely start next season with a points deduction, some players will want out and that's without the possibility of the above and 2 years away from the champions league.

It would concern me if he's doing that as it suggests we're trying to get a word in beforehand to counter bad news. For all the talk of how the club wouldn't let him embarrass himself, he's extremely loyal to Sorriano and Begiristain. It's not beyond belief that he'd stick his neck out to defend them.
Makes no sense at all, what would be the point of trying to counter it if we know its bad.

I keep thinking about how City would word the statement if we win and are exonerated tomorrow.

Would they say very little and thank CAS, eager to move on with the club...

Or would they hammer UEFA and word a statement slamming them for racism and a campaign designed to cause as much damage as possible?

I think I'd like them to say very little but in the back ground start legal action for damages caused and start bringing cases for slander.
They will say very little if the conclusion is favourable because we have to move on. But if we lose the case, I expect us to mount a legal challenge against the entire self-serving, monopoly seeking bullshit that is FFPR. We may be banned. But we can still take UEFA out and cost them a fortune in legal fees by doing so.

More crap from BBC saying FFP is at stake if ban overturned.

If we’re found to have done nothing wrong then it’s got no relevance to the future of FFP.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53366098

That is possibly the single most annoying ‘take’ about this whole process. FFP, as a rule, has absolutely nothing to do with this case

City are not arguing the rights and wrongs of FFP. I genuinely don’t know why people who should know better have a platform to say this sort of stuff*

*Except Miguel ‘Alex Jones’ Deleney, of course but he’s just a fucking weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.