UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the idea is that the idea of preventing unlimited funding by an owner will be redundant if money can be funnelled through a 3rd party, and not count as coming from a single source.
It's the only reason I can think of that threatens any of FFP, and of course, relies on City's owners having done that.

Where Etihad, or anyone else, gets their money from is irrelevant as long as the ‘related party’ sponsor is in keeping with market value, from my limited understanding. Either way FFP has changed since the time of these allegations anyway

There is also absolutely no way that any top team(s) will be lobbying UEFA to do away* with FFP anyway, I bet they are all quite happy with it, City included, as it stops competition and keeps the Champs League tills ringing

*obviously there will be discussions around the rules given CV-19

That is possibly the single most annoying ‘take’ about this whole process. FFP, as a rule, has absolutely nothing to do with this case

City are not arguing the rights and wrongs of FFP. I genuinely don’t know why people who should know better have a platform to say this sort of stuff*

*Except Miguel ‘Alex Jones’ Deleney, of course but he’s just a fucking weirdo
Suprise suprise that's what they've been saying on rag forum,( ffp etc) so we now know where the BBC get there information from..

All i can say is that it better go our way! Just spent 6 days with family in Exeter and returned to find some scrotes have broken into the house and nicked watches and jewellery. Couldn't find the car keys they were after, so we haven't lost the runaround but i'm fucking fuming at the moment. One set of patio doors required . A few sentimental brooches and lockets gone, worth fuck all to someone else, but everything to me

Horrible ****s. It’s happened to us

FYI, once you replace your patio doors go for a PatLock https://www.patlock.co.uk/

I hope so too.

A) I can't for the life of me see how they can possibly Not know. A case of this magnitude, with a process that allows for prior knowledge, any lawyer or party would be insisting on it, let alone agreeing to delay it with what is at stake for the club.

B) Pep's demeanour shows no hesitation or caveat, that you'd expect if the club really didn't know.

My belief, obviously, but I feel that strongly about it.
I’ve never seen a leak from any CAS decision and it does make you wonder how that’s possible if everyone involved knows the outcome beforehand.

As a few have already said we would more than likely start next season with a points deduction, some players will want out and that's without the possibility of the above and 2 years away from the champions league.

Not sure who the "few" are , there will be no points deduction next year because a process would have to be gone through , accusation , our defence , appeal etc., and some of our players agents KDB the main one , have already intimated they arent going anywhere

Your a WUM

Snap, The thing is some folk actually think you can walk into a bookies and put a ton on a bet like that, the reality is that Market never existed as PP do hundreds of write ups advertising none excisitant Novelty Markets, they are cùnts for it, and even if it did after the first dozen tenners it would be gone, it's not like betting on transfers odds. I shown thay write up to my pal ( odds compiler for Corals on Golf/Cricket ) he said fuckin Paddy Power again.
We get a version of this betting odds nonsense every single summer, only usually it relates to transfers. And the bookies almost always get it wrong. In fact, the bookies are fake news purveyors on a Trumpian scale. They're fantasists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.