UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

My first post, City supporter for 53 years and glad I am. Reading a lot of posts and most seem to go over the same ground again and again. And are filled with a lot of conspiracy theories, some of which may be relevant.

First, although some are relevant, why right at the start of this did City welcome the opportunity to go to an arbitration service, indeed wanted to. Because it didn't trust the structure in place.

Second, because some players were out to stop City as City were /are not one of the entitled ones.

Well, quite honestly, the world has been here before. Although in different spheres, it is all about stopping new structures overturning old ones. CFG is a disruptive influence and as such the current businesses, for that's what they are, will do all they can in order to stop this new, threatening paradigm.

So, whatever transpires tomorrow, which I expect the conclusion to be an overturning of Uefa's biased decision, in the end it will ultimately lead to the same conclusion, the end of power resting with a few self ordained ones.
BA's dirty tricks campaign springs to mind amongst others.

we need to win this for the sake of ALL football .lose this and the cartel will never be broken. Newcastle ,Everton etc,big clubs,will never catch up.corrupt to fuck.
If we win, we will be doing our best to stop Newcastle if the takeover comes off, that how it works, the hunted become the hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.