UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't want us stripped of this seasons.......
There was a tongue in the cheek comment saying you did cheat a bit too much last year so you should be stripped, but this year you didn't cheat as much so you should keep it. ^^

Here’s one for you.

What’s worse, City sacking Mancini on FA Cup Final Day, or the NYT and UEFA attacking City on FA Cup Final Week?

If there’s one thing I will never forgive our owner and the club for, it was sacking Mancini on that Day.

You’re not getting a Like from me for posting that. Petty and small-minded. If you’re a “never forgive” type I’m really disappointed, as I’ve enjoyed a lot of your posts in the past, esp re the stadium development.

There was a tongue in the cheek comment saying you did cheat a bit too much last year so you should be stripped, but this year you didn't cheat as much so you should keep it. ^^
Haha, why does that not surprise me ?

When Kompany scored against Leicester, to a man they all celebrated, then felt quite dirty about it, probably my most favourite moment of the whole season, even though I didn't see it (their celebration - I saw Kompany's goal).

Is it just me that finds this ‘misleading’ hilarious.

If any **** has done any misleading it was those ****s when they told us we were in the clear, then changed the rules, so we failed FFP a few years back.

Really starting to do my nut in all this now.

City need to smack these ****s in the mouth ASAP because it’s really starting to grate now.

A reminder of what FFP is really about and who is behind it :https://www.marca.com/en/2014/10/14/en/football/real_madrid/1413285012.html

Financial Fair Play (FFP) has caused a divide among Europe's top clubs. While most are in favour, including Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and Barcelona, a vocal minority oppose the scheme, headed by PSG and Manchester City, who have already been sanctioned by UEFA for non-compliance.

However, Real's modus operandi seems to have the backing of the ECA and was hailed by the association's president, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, as adhering to the spirit of the regulations: "Real and Barcelona are not the big problem, although they have a higher mountain of debt. Financial Fair Play is based on the break-even rule - that's simply 'do not spend more than you earn'", he argued.

From the get-go, the big problem was decided : City and PSG.

This is Neymar effect !

It is a huge success. Even people that dislike PSG (casual or fan of other teams) are actually liking and buying the collection.

PSG new owner has always tried to build a brand bigger than a simple football club (like Lakers, New Yankees), these are two articles in english that details all the collaborations :
https://urbanpitch.com/psg-embraced-fashion-culture-become-footballs-hippest-team/
https://www.soccerbible.com/lifestyle/clothing/2019/01/psgs-trailblazing-strides-in-fashion/

Just went on Redcafe and they are already talking about stripping you from your local titles... Even if UEFA was banning you, i don't see what that has to do with the league.

Are the rules in place in 2014 in Premier League the same that in Europe ? I don't really know the specificities of your PL FFP.

very short version premier league ffp rules are club wages cant exceed "own" income plus a predetermined amount based on tv money once approved by mufc and the dippers in 2017 it was £67m probably gone up now the meet whatever sanchez earns and pay the god like Glazier consulting firms. Gates, sponsorship, LFC favourite net spend + £67m must be greater than the wage bill.

Its just a shit and self serving as UEFA, say Derby win the play off, they could easily spend the 100m tv money on transfers and take their wage bill from about 12m to 89m a year, players on 3-4 year contracts, relegation would but them on brink of administration by 2021 in this scenario but they comfortably pass premier league ffp

A reminder of what FFP is really about and who is behind it :https://www.marca.com/en/2014/10/14/en/football/real_madrid/1413285012.html

Financial Fair Play (FFP) has caused a divide among Europe's top clubs. While most are in favour, including Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and Barcelona, a vocal minority oppose the scheme, headed by PSG and Manchester City, who have already been sanctioned by UEFA for non-compliance.

However, Real's modus operandi seems to have the backing of the ECA and was hailed by the association's president, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, as adhering to the spirit of the regulations: "Real and Barcelona are not the big problem, although they have a higher mountain of debt. Financial Fair Play is based on the break-even rule - that's simply 'do not spend more than you earn'", he argued.

From the get-go, the big problem was decided : City and PSG.

Replace earn with have.

Interesting I see no mention of Chelsea in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.