UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If UEFA basically make up new rules or try to stretch the interpretation of their exiting rules beyond reason, they will end up in court and I don't think that will be a lottery: I think UEFA will simply lose.

Ultimately, UEFA can't just punish us for the hell of it or because it suits the G14 etc.

Thank god! One more of a small number of posters who keep a cool head and a sizeable dose of sound common sense in the face of the "we're all doomed school.

Reactions: OB1
Pep Guardiola has said whatever he achieves with Manchester City will not be tarnished by recent Financial FairPlay allegations. He also hopes the case is finished as soon as possible. "I trust what the club has done."

“The club made a statement, so I can't add any more to that. The club are open, hopefully it can finish as soon as possible. I trust a lot what the cub has done, because I know them and hopefully they can solve it as soon as possible."

As usual, it probably a mixer of the two. We have probably bent/broken the rules a bit, but that doesn't make for a good story, so there has been a little bit of elaboration to the stories to make them a little more "mouth watering" for some. Similar to the fine we got a couple of years ago.

We'll probably get nothing or a small fine or short transfer ban.

Certain fans appear to think their clubs are whiter than white, but this is basically like your internet history, no one wants their it to be broad cast for all to see and trawl through enough content, you'll find something which would concern you, and I'm certain this is the same for any club.

Red twat Simon Stone asking shithouse questions at the press conference. i.e. asking Pep if his legacy will be tainted"...

UEFA want this to end up in the CAS. In the CAS illegally obtained documents can be used as evidence.
They can be submitted as evidence but it will be for CAS to judge whether the evidence is worthy of consideration in reaching their final verdict. I doubt very much that UEFA want any case ending up at CAS, who have plenty of previous for setting aside or reducing sanctions.

They can be submitted as evidence but it will be for CAS to judge whether the evidence is worthy of consideration in reaching their final verdict. I doubt very much that UEFA want any case ending up at CAS, who have plenty of previous for setting aside or reducing sanctions.

A process at CAS will be two way in terms of disclosure- so UEFA will be require to hand over any documents we deem relevant - anything from the last 10 years that refers to us! A high stakes game that UEFA will never play.

Red twat Simon Stone asking shithouse questions at the press conference. i.e. asking Pep if his legacy will be tainted"...

He had it set up. T***! May get? (I will make sure)

39m
Pep time. FFP may get an airing
·
17m
Pep says whatever he achieves
@ManCity
will not be tarnished by FFP allegations. Hopes the case is finished as soon as possible. "I trust what the club has done."

·

Had this on the BBC this morning. "Numerous sources are reporting ..." bollocks. It's just to make it sound like something serious has definitely happened and they can report it as news instead of what it actually is ... rumours and accusations from one place.

That's all it is, and not just confined to this country. You see it with Trump who, in essence, is actually not far from the truth when he labels stuff as Fake News.

They jump on the bandwagon, give it another twist or spin, dress it up as informed or a new story, citing nothing more than their own sources and insiders.

They don't exist, it's just keeping the pot bubbling and driving an agenda.

City are a bit like Trump, the levels of news hysteria are driven by the fact that the majority don't like him, so it serves an end game. That, or they appeal to the masses, which drives profits anyhow through clicks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.