UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grassroots football and non league levels 3-6 concluded for the season.
No promotions or relegations from any leagues.

Looks to me like the FA are doing it in stages, writing this season off and starting a new next season.

The most sensible outcome in my eyes, looks like they will do the same for professional leagues surely?
Waiting for the morgues to overflow in a couple of weeks, so even the dippers won't care about the title anymore is my guess.

Looks to me like the FA are doing it in stages, writing this season off and starting a new next season.

The most sensible outcome in my eyes, looks like they will do the same for professional leagues surely?

It's the only option. Football is in denial about the timescales here. Even starting the 2020/21 season in August is probably optimistic.

Some very dodgy faces in that picture, why would we want them as " friends " ?
I hope very much once we can eventually get back to playing football, that these eight clubs are not invited for an after match drink.If so then please Khaldoon spike the drinks with arsenic.
Cockwombles all eight.
My sincere thanks must go to The Blades.Well done lads.

It's the only option. Football is in denial about the timescales here. Even starting the 2020/21 season in August is probably optimistic.

I don't see how the season can be extended beyond June 30th even if circumstances made it possible - which they most likely won't - so many players are out of contract that the idea of adhering to squad restrictions in the higher divisions becomes farcical.

Do it league by league, dragging it out, before leaving the PL to the very last ...............................................................and then bring the hammer down on the dippers last desperate hopes .

Fuck the twats and their co-conspirators .

They’ll likely be no mass gatherings for the remainder of this year. The current measures are only in place to prevent large scale sickness and death.

I'm not interested in why there is so much hostility to our club and I don't think our club should become involved in a battle fought out in the pages of such weighty publications as the Mail, the Express and the Sun. David Conn considers himself the voice of financial purity but he counts for nothing in this epic. City are taking on American corporatism and sporting dishonesty where it matters - in the courts, and everyone will find that the law is not interested in what Gill, Woodward, Henry, Kroenke and Uncle Tom Wenger and all want but in what the law requires. And whatever City have on other clubs will not be sordid gossip but hard evidence to be used in court, and our lawyers - the best in the world - would not want it spilled across the pages of the gutter press. City are, I believe, involved in a lengthy process but one they approach with unshakeable confidence. In my opinion stage one will be in CAS to get the UEFA verdict quashed. Regardless of CAS's decision stage 2 will be to have the verdict of 2014 declared unenforceable and FFP unlawful. Stage 3 is to pursue UEFA for damages and to show that FFP was n ever a well intentioned plan to promote financial stability in the game but a conspiracy to cement the place of certain, named clubs at the top of the game and enable them to monopolise the financial benefits of success. This will identify the cartel and lay them open to swingeing fines and damages. It will also spell the end of UEFA and its replacement by a body which is "fit for purpose". City have no time to waste on the grubby little rantings of papers which sold their souls to the cartel years ago. We have just the legal teams to achieve all this.

Is this the daily mail making things up as the only things they can report on in sport is postponing events and when sport may start up again? Could you imagine political leaders in Scotland telling a court to hurry up and get the trial of Alex Salmond concluded as quickly as possible as it’s in our interest.

If it is true it stinks to high heaven that the top half of the premier league are more interested in City than the current crisis that is going on in the world. A lack of income for a long period of time should hopefully see these clubs suffer badly.

Samuel won’t have made the story up mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.