UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure he’s been out for a combined 6 month period in last 2 years.

besides, he is 29. So I am sure the club will be looking at succession planning of an ageing midfield with young players.
In his 5 seasons here he's missed 27 league games due to injury. In reverse order (so this season first) he's missed 1, 18, 0, 1 & 7 games through injury. 2018-19 was the worst by far due to a training injury, he's probably one of the fittest, most reliable (fitness wise) players at the club.

If we get kicked out of europe for two seasons , does that mean FFP does not apply until we are back in europe ? Which would mean we can spend what we want for the next two seasons , spend another billion and put together the strongest squad football has ever seen

Something I have wondered about too but I think they will have us when back in CL

If we get kicked out of europe for two seasons , does that mean FFP does not apply until we are back in europe ? Which would mean we can spend what we want for the next two seasons , spend another billion and put together the strongest squad football has ever seen

No because the premier league have a similar version of ffp.

No because the premier league have a similar version of ffp.

I think they will have to relax the rules in both the Premier league and champions league. No club will turn a profit with match day income effected. I think I did see something on here the other day confirming that Uefa are relaxing the rules whether it is a loop hole we could exploit with extra investment to blow everyone out of the transfer market remains to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.