UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the appeal fails, i would be more annoyed at the management than any ban UEFA would impose.
I could take any piss taking from people saying we are cheats and been caught, but could not forgive the management for deceiving us as fans.
I know all clubs squeeze and test finance rules to the limit, but i would like to think we are different. Because of the money brought in, we have to be better than others.
I wouldn't blame Pep or any player wanting to leave. I would continue to support the club, but i would look at the management/owner with different eyes.

Fortunately, i fully believe we will win our appeal. I have done since day one.
It won't stop the headlines that we have somehow "gotten away with it". Fans from other clubs will never believe we haven't bought success.
But that won't matter to me. Winning this will make me love and trust the club even more, knowing we can move forward with confidence and even more success.

the club could well think they have irrefutable evidence of no wrong doing and the CAS disagree.is the management the same people as when the alleged offences allegedly occurred?

Something just occurred to me. On here the vote is 48% “Ban overturned and city exonerated” and 52% “something else”. The Brexit vote was 48% vs 52%. Without revealing which way I voted I was confident and then it went the opposite way to what I thought. Hope is his one turns out better than last time!
Mate, if you didn't want to reveal which way you voted I'd have avoided saying "It went the opposite way to what I thought" for a vote with only two outcomes!

I don’t get where the confidence comes from. No one knows the verdict. It’s all based on feeling and like Stefan has been saying all along you can be extremely confident of a win but you’re never 100%. Most confident cases is 60%. July 13th is when will actually know, and I am still not confident of being exonerated because I’ve been burned by City in 2014 when I thought we were in the clear too.

I don’t get where the confidence comes from. No one knows the verdict. It’s all based on feeling and like Stefan has been saying all along you can be extremely confident of a win but you’re never 100%. Most confident cases is 60%. July 13th is when will actually know, and I am still not confident of being exonerated because I’ve been burned by City in 2014 when I thought we were in the clear too.
That was UEFA moving the goalposts and changing the rules once we had submitted our accounts , the club couldnt do anything about it once that happened

FFS

Cabinet minister Jonathan Aitken tells the house he will sue the Guardian for libel.

'If it falls to me to start a fight to cut out the cancer of bent and twisted journalism in our country with the simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of fair play, so be it. I am ready for the fight,'

He went to jail for perjury.

Cabinet minister Jonathan Aitken tells the house he will sue the Guardian for libel.

'If it falls to me to start a fight to cut out the cancer of bent and twisted journalism in our country with the simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of fair play, so be it. I am ready for the fight,'

That was then, when politicians were held to account for their lies and bullshit. Nowadays he'd get off scot free. Lie, lie again, double down on the lie, hey presto, it's become the adjusted truth!

A lying bastard in Westminster? Who'd believe it?

The way arsenal are playing it's as though they know there will be an extra champions league place. I think Arteta knows.

2 year ban will be upheld
Arsenal have had one decent performance since the resumption. Why on earth would Arsenal be the club that gets the scoop on the verdict before even City did? If you're looking for indicators, Arsenal beating Wolves isn't one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.