UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Trevor Sinclair has also tweeted ‘exonerated’ and Sam Lee tweeted ‘something happened?’ with a picture of a blue mailbox with 12 notifications. Cryptic shit.
The silence is deafening
Cause if we've won they all look.as competent in their jobs and Ged Clampit was to brain surgery, if City had been banned it would have leaked out more than a tramps vest.

Only skim read it but the bile and vitriol seems to have disappeared. He makes some interesting observations about the effect of money on the modern game but he ignores the fact that money has in fact always ruled the game, that Champoins League monies skewed football massively for clubs like Utd for two decades. The emergence of City made it a big 6 instead of a top 4. FFP only sought to try and lock the likes of us out and despite their desperate attempts to exclude us via other means it now looks like we are here to stay. I say good luck to the likes of the barcodes and if they can make it a top 7 then it is only a good thing.

What they always fail to mention is that debt is not a consideration in the ffp calculations, wonder which club(s) that helps ?. Also, I think it would actually be great it if the likes of Everton, Newcastle with their new owners can find a way to improve like we have. It is the Rags, Red Dippers etc who want the closed shop to continue forever more.

Only skim read it but the bile and vitriol seems to have disappeared. He makes some interesting observations about the effect of money on the modern game but he ignores the fact that money has in fact always ruled the game, that Champoins League monies skewed football massively for clubs like Utd for two decades. The emergence of City made it a big 6 instead of a top 4. FFP only sought to try and lock the likes of us out and despite their desperate attempts to exclude us via other means it now looks like we are here to stay. I say good luck to the likes of the barcodes and if they can make it a top 7 then it is only a good thing.

He's been told to be more professional by his bosses. He's blocked loads of City fans so they can't respond to his shite as he can't help himself but get involved which led to his warning.

I agree with Ahsan here, Ian's lack of follow up is completely crap. Seems like he took a punt and is hoping on Monday it comes out right. It's a classic gamble. On Monday no one will rememeber if we end up banned and that'll be the dominating theme and dealing with the fall out of that rather than calling out Ian.

The whole "not confirmed yet" part of his tweet is also BS. It's basically a get out of jail card within his own gambling tweet.

I'll wait for more concrete news/sources or the actual announcement in like 48 hours.

He clearly has a problem with Muslim Arabs, just like a majority of people running top class football.

If your white, into money laundering, theft, extorsion, or drug trafficking everything is ok and your welcome to the club!

Add to that list tax evasion (Hoeness), watch smuggling (Rumennigge), links to terrorists (Liverpool sponsors Standard Chartered - Iran and Western Union - Hezbollah), offsetting £50 million against FFP losses for stadium development costs for a non-existent stadium (Liverpool again), getting state aid (Madrid & Barca), match fixing (Juventus). The list goes on.

Not a chance. The club have been told/asked to make no comment and that’s exactly what we are doing. Ian Cheeseman is not within the club’s control and is in no inner circle, he has just taken an independent punt.
He'll still have contacts inside the club though not at a senior level. It's possible one of them spotted Khaldoon skipping down the corridor singing "we'll buy your clubs and burn them down" and passed on the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.