UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stumbled across Rabona TV youtube video on the situation. Whilst he seemed to know what he was talking about in some respect and apparently his girlfriend is an auditor and helped him withe video. It was also very slanderous and confused in other respects talking of illegal sponsorship and money laundering. Which of course is completely wrong

One thing that did stand out tho that did worry me was not the reference to HRH which people have explained on here nor the size of the Etihad deal which has been discussed on here but the allegation that we rewrote the contract with the other Abu Dhabi and did so because we had to pay off Mancini. Can anyone explain this allegation and how we will get over it ?

Another “source” at uefa giving the inside info. Sure as we are of ourselves this lot must be pretty confident they are backing the right horse.
I suspect strongly that the "senior football" source who has briefed Liverpool fan Tony Evans on this story is one of his oldest established contacts. The same source who, until recently, was working on the UEFA Investigations Committee but now has a senior job back in football (not with the Premier League) It's amazing how stupid some media people are when it comes to "protecting their sources." I am equally sure City know precisely where the poison is coming from.

stumbled across Rabona TV youtube video on the situation. Whilst he seemed to know what he was talking about in some respect and apparently his girlfriend is an auditor and helped him withe video. It was also very slanderous and confused in other respects talking of illegal sponsorship and money laundering. Which of course is completely wrong

One thing that did stand out tho that did worry me was not the reference to HRH which people have explained on here nor the size of the Etihad deal which has been discussed on here but the allegation that we rewrote the contract with the other Abu Dhabi and did so because we had to pay off Mancini. Can anyone explain this allegation and how we will get over it ?

Im not a sky subscriber but who the fcuk are rabona tv?

So certain clubs in the Premier league consider us as pariahs do they. Well that is fine by me. So once we find out who they are, we should make sure that they the directors of those clubs, are not welcomed at the club. The time has come to fight fire with fire. I think that we can guess who most of these clubs are.

Why the fuck would you take a random Youtuber seriously in the first place?

Edit: in fact, what's the link to the site as I'm sure City have enough legal beagles left over to have a little word.

What relationship have we ever had off the field with United, Livarpool and Arsenal? They've all been bitter ****s ever since we put them in a box.

Actually we have never been welcome.

Makes me wonder if our owner really knew how much resentment his unwelcome investment would generate.
I suppose it was inevitable the war would develop so did Sheikh M. build this into his plans or has it gone beyond that now?
Our co owners are Chinese and American so they must be privy to its cause otherwise why buy into it?

What is the other Abu Dhabi? It was something in the leaked e -mails,nothing is proven,nothing to get over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.