UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
United think this crisis will be relatively good for them and they will be able to snap up top players at reduced transfer fees. Time will tell and debt levels could count against them and Spurs. However, if Utd were to really struggle there would probably be a queue of multi-billionaires willing to buy them, especially with a World Cup coming up in the Middle East in 2022 when the mega rich can show flaunt their assets.

Match day staff are being paid until the end of the season and Utd's season ticket and memorabilia sales are likely to hold up better than most Clubs because of the strength of their brand. If Utd's income really suffers then the likelihood is that everyone other Club's including our own will. Even Real Madrid and Barcelona are tightening their belts. I am not sure we can expect Sheikh Mansour to write blank cheques and football will need to return next season unless its impossible to do so on safety grounds.
Makes perfect sense to me. United have been doing great in the transfer market with money, see Pogba and Sanchez, so identifying and snapping up bargains won’t be an issue.

As for lots of Billionaire investors queuing up, I don’t doubt that. All you need is a willing seller of a club that has been propping up American shopping malls for a number of years. The Glazers would be idiotic to sell.

I’m not saying United are going anywhere, but good news? They need to give their heads a wobble.

Makes perfect sense to me. United have been doing great in the transfer market with money, see Pogba and Sanchez, so identifying and snapping up bargains won’t be an issue.

As for lots of Billionaire investors queuing up, I don’t doubt that. All you need is a willing seller of a club that has been propping up American shopping malls for a number of years. The Glazers would be idiotic to sell.

I’m not saying United are going anywhere, but good news? They need to give their heads a wobble.

Long may the rags be buying duffers in the transfer market!

I would like to start a new thread but don't know how to and don't think I have been here enough do it. But if I could I would ask folk who are their most hated Euro clubs. I would go for Bayern followed by Real Madrid and then PSG. Thoughts?

I would like to start a new thread but don't know how to and don't think I have been here enough do it. But if I could I would ask folk who are their most hated Euro clubs. I would go for Bayern followed by Real Madrid and then PSG. Thoughts?
Don't know why you would distinguish them from the red mafia and chelsea, but you can add Barca, Juve, Napoli, Dortmund and any number of clubs who would openly celebrate if we get a European ban.

Any of the G14. I particularly dislike RM and Bayern though.

For me the list would read:

1. United
2. Liverpool
3. Bayern
4. Real Madrid
5. Milan
6. Juventus

I have no particular antagonism towards Inter, Barca, Atletico, Napoli, Dortmund, etc.

As much as I dislike Bayern I'm not sure why other German clubs are exempt, their 51% fan ownership model automatically means that they despise clubs with ownership like City's. Add Ajax to the list as well for me after my visit there for the CL match back in 2012, together with Barca who definitely don't like us regardless of the Pep link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.