UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally really couldn't care less about the CL, but recognise how others [players in particular] might.

What I'd like to know is WTF is happening? When is this charade going to go in front if a court and a verdict be reached?

It seems to be being dragged on for every and ever!

Anyone any insight?

Think he was just doing an interview in Belgium that was a question they asked him! He could of responded differently like whatever the outcome I’ll be staying at city for my remaining contract. Personally not problem with what he said.

He won’t say he is staying because he wants to see the outcome of the appeal first and if we are out for two yeArs he will have to look at it and then decide
Let’s be honest he is one of top players in the world and should be in that stage
saying that I can’t see us selling him to any of the big clubs

This talk of having players leave is just one stage of their attack. The process of getting us banned from European competition is to also allow an impact on our squad - if players decide to leave then it will be another feather in their corrupt cap in setting us back

Like someone else has said if we have fucked up then we will have to live with it.

But we are not guilty yet, regardless of the agenda driven against us. Our CEO has categorically stated no-wrong doing on our part which I believe, the same as yourselves

Who do the agenda driven media expect us to believe ? Our club whom we love or a committee of UEFA who have a long history of corruption embedded within it?

At 28, a two year ban, if upheld. Yes he will be gone.

Yeah and linked to the scum who aren’t in the champs league and will be losing shit loads with no home games plus a massive debt to service! Oh they keep going on that the rags are loaded can spend shitloads if that’s so why they don’t pay more I Of there debt off? Instead it went up 70m!

I’d like to see who can afford to buy out De Bruyne’s contract when the sky is falling in on the world of football. I am more interested in seeing when this case gets heard what would be the cut off for Uefa having to let City in the champions league if it hasn’t taken place? Are we looking at the end of June?

Yeah and linked to the scum who aren’t in the champs league and will be losing shit loads with no home games plus a massive debt to service! Oh they keep going on that the rags are loaded can spend shitloads if that’s so why they don’t pay more I Of there debt off? Instead it went up 70m!

But no matter what happens they will have a CL spot

I personally really couldn't care less about the CL, but recognise how others [players in particular] might.

What I'd like to know is WTF is happening? When is this charade going to go in front if a court and a verdict be reached?

It seems to be being dragged on for every and ever!

Anyone any insight?

You might have noticed theres been this global pandemic thing which means courts are all shut down.

A couple of things re De Bruyne - there won’t be any CL football as we know it for about 12 months anyway due to the pandemic

But let’s put that to one side - who’s going to buy him then pay his wages? Not many(any) teams are going to have 150mil and 300k-a-week lying around after the economic hit all clubs will take

Him leaving isn’t something I’d be losing sleep over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.