UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’ll get a one year ban in the end
But fuck em
We’ll be ban from a shit competition where there’s no fans for a year anyway and it will be the worst year of football we’ve ever known
Unless your a dipper in which case substitute word worst for golden

Anyone who branded us cheats after a not guilty verdict would be sued within an inch of their lives.

To be clear, it is bigger than just playing Champions League football.

A lot of media outlets sweating bullets right now.
I was thinking more other fans and public opinion rather than media.
the media have already done their job in portraying us as guilty.

This is from The Fail...

UEFA also fined Man City 30 million euros (£25m) after an investigation that was sparked by leaked internal emails and documents. They showed that City overstated sponsorship revenue and masked the source of revenue from deals to tied to the club's owners in Abu Dhabi.

Leaked, not hacked eh?? Anything to make us guilty...gits...

I was thinking more other fans and public opinion rather than media.
the media have already done their job in portraying us as guilty.

We have spent £400m improving areas of Manchester.

In the Court of public opinion, we could spend ten times that and it would still not be enough.

Win the war, not the battle for hearts and minds.

Most of 'em don't have either.

Anyone who branded us cheats after a not guilty verdict would be sued within an inch of their lives.

To be clear, it is bigger than just playing Champions League football.

A lot of media outlets sweating bullets right now.

Love the optimism, but i can't see anything else than continued accusations and insinuations, regardless of how the verdict goes. It is just a thing to do, and they will kerp doing it no matter what the outcome is at cas.

Last edited:
Miguel Delaney
Rob Harris
Duncan castles

3 ****s to start with

I would willingly give up the right to participate in the CL for the next 10 years, if it meant seeing City’s lawyers sue those twats, along with Nick Harris, Simon Jordan and that fat slug who follows Everton (name escapes me), into oblivion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.