UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Announce the contracts on the 10th , piss everyone off and also spill the beans on the CAS result.

I was thinking this myself, we must get to hear the verdict in advance of the press release so that both Uefa and ourselves can have our statements ready.

It would be great if we then announced a number of new contracts being signed in the days prior to the announcement.

I was thinking this myself, we must get to hear the verdict in advance of the press release so that both Uefa and ourselves can have our statements ready.

It would be great if we then announced a number of new contracts being signed in the days prior to the announcement.
A big two fingers to Uefa, David Gill, Rich Parry and Liverpool FC.

hardly sets us up well for future assaults if we blow our "holier than thou" positioning at the first opportunity to gloat.

All mod leave has been cancelled, and all ex-moderators have been asked to return for one day (“we’re getting the band back together”). Nothing is being left to chance.
"Mod leave"?

oyvC4gB.gif

Not sure about aguero. Time to say goodbye while still on top, for me, time to replace him and send him off on a high, following next season
What age is his young fella now. Surely as tall as Sergio and has good pedigree. Get him in now before Dortmund or Ole come calling to Sergios back garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.