UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a real torture for me. Cannot concentrate on my work. Cannot sleep and when I try to do something else there is always the lingering feeling about our case. I just cannot put my mind into anything else. I sometimes don't even feel like eating anything. If the decision has been made, they should have announced immediately.

I mean this in the kindest way, but you might need some time away from football.
I've found our results sometimes effect my personal/family life. So i have made a conscious effort to distance myself emotionally from it all at those times.
If it helps, try to view what is happening as all part of a bigger picture. No road to success is smooth. If the ban stays, then just vow to support the club even harder etc.
What ever happens the club will still be there.

I mean this in the kindest way, but you might need some time away from football.
I've found our results sometimes effect my personal/family life. So i have made a conscious effort to distance myself emotionally from it all at those times.
If it helps, try to view what is happening as all part of a bigger picture. No road to success is smooth. If the ban stays, then just vow to support the club even harder etc.
What ever happens the club will still be there.
Absolutely. In a worse case scenario City will still be no where near where we used to be in the dark years and winning league cups will feel brilliant - as they should do. It's all relative. We'll still have Foden, Doyle, Garcia, Harwood-Bellis etc. It'll stop us progressing for about 3 years but we'll still be a top team. All we've got to put up with is scousers and rags saying we're cheats. I think we can handle that from those bastions of decency.

Totally random question and forgive my ignorance, but if this upheld, is there any chance CFG starts to pull some funding/support from the team for the time being and perhaps we lose our ability to be a big club long-term? I am not too familiar with the inner workings of how long-term CFG is committed to us?

Absolutely. In a worse case scenario City will still be no where near where we used to be in the dark years and winning league cups will feel brilliant - as they should do. It's all relative. We'll still have Foden, Doyle, Garcia, Harwood-Bellis etc. It'll stop us progressing for about 3 years but we'll still be a top team. All we've got to put up with is scousers and rags saying we're cheats. I think we can handle that from those bastions of decency.
I think you are right. All players say they want to play in the CL when really it is useless to do so unless they can win the damn thing. There would be the danger of KDB or Raheem wanting out to a potential CL winning club but that's about it. Celtic or Ajax for example would mean nothing than a few extra games while our players are resting up. The more pragmatic of players would be concentrating on securing lucrative contracts, especially with Covid-19 still threatening in the background and to this end City could be with the top payers for the best young talent going. As long as Sheikh Mansour is interested in this idea then we would have nothing to fear providing he can wait for two or three years for the squad to develop.

I think you are right. All players say they want to play in the CL when really it is useless to do so unless they can win the damn thing. There would be the danger of KDB or Raheem wanting out to a potential CL winning club but that's about it. Celtic or Ajax for example would mean nothing than a few extra games while our players are resting up. The more pragmatic of players would be concentrating on securing lucrative contracts, especially with Covid-19 still threatening in the background and to this end City could be with the top payers for the best young talent going. As long as Sheikh Mansour is interested in this idea then we would have nothing to fear providing he can wait for two or three years for the squad to develop.

I see Rosy Scenario is back posting again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.