UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the annoying "we signed him with the coutinho money" every time you sign a player.

It's bollocks. I'll give you van dyke and Allison for the 130 million but there was not enough left over to cover the fees for the likes of Keita and Fabinho!

I can go back further, late 70s at Anfield, Goalkeeper Joe Corrigan had a glass bottle thrown at him from the Kop.

Once scum, always scum.
And if I recall that night on motd the commentator (I think it was Barry Davies) said what fantastic fans they were because one or two of them pointed out the OFFENDER. And in those days anfield was a truly scared place with a lot of OFFENDERS

And the annoying "we signed him with the coutinho money" every time you sign a player.

It's bollocks. I'll give you van dyke and Allison for the 130 million but there was not enough left over to cover the fees for the likes of Keita and Fabinho!

not to mention- how much of the 130 million have Barca still not paid them?

Can we add booing Ederson as he was being stretchered off the pitch on oxygen with what at that moment looked like a scarily bad head injury. Every club has some dicks supporting them but that was the majority of their away support that day. In nearly 40 years of going to matches it was something I don’t think I’ve ever really witnessed before.

My memory might be playing up here but didn’t large sections of the Anfield crowd cheer when Yaya Toure went off injured a few season ago?

I can go back further, late 70s at Anfield, Goalkeeper Joe Corrigan had a glass bottle thrown at him from the Kop.

Once scum, always scum.

In the early 80s , Tommy Hutchinson slid in for a tackle and out of play and crashed into the advertising at the Kop End. 3 scouse kids (8-10 yr old) started spitting gobfuls of greenies at him.
Or my bad, they were probably just talking between themselves discussing when to brick the City bus....

Once scum, always scum

Can we add booing Ederson as he was being stretchered off the pitch on oxygen with what at that moment looked like a scarily bad head injury. Every club has some dicks supporting them but that was the majority of their away support that day. In nearly 40 years of going to matches it was something I don’t think I’ve ever really witnessed before.
I know it’s nothing to do with us or the dippers, but didn’t/doesn’t Ramsey get booed every time he played/plays at Stoke after he had the temerity to have his leg broken??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.