UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban us already, just do it and we can all move on and talk about something more important....football

I looked at doing this but they seem to say they handle compaints for TV and radio but not "what people write or post on the internet"?
https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/what-is-ofcom
I informed the BBC it was factually incorrect 7 hours ago but they have still not corrected it. I don't think it's a coincidence no reporter put a name to the article?

Complain about BBC websites here https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/complaints/make-a-complaint/#/Complaint "Please choose" is step 1 with all the media channels that the BBC have listed

Pep must know this is why City fans are at odds with UEFA. At least one of the reasons anyway.

We want to win the CL but we don't believe we are being given a fair chance.

God UEFA are in a mess over this.

Yep. Alas, you make your bed, now lie in it.

Nick McGeehan here, folks, claiming that the 'CAS ... says [MCFC] approach "artificial and misleading" and "legally wrong"' when that text appears in para 51 of the CAS judgment clearly qualified by the staement that "The submissions of UEFA ... may be summarised as follows".

So, in representing UEFA's submissions as the impartial view of the CAS, is he simply mistaken, or being disingenuous, or being intellectually dishonest? I know what I think.

He’s sinking as low as Castles. Utter jerk.

Just been to have a look and it looks the same as it did last night. Looked at football> all clubs> Manchester City
Ban us already, just do it and we can all move on and talk about something more important....football
We wont be banned if they had enough evidence they would have done it months back. UEFA are looking at ways of saving face and trying to come out of this with some sort of vindication to investigate us again. The plonker they chose to chair the investigation fucked up big time going public on some yank news paper about his findings and what he was going to recommend as a punishing to us ! As soon as the mole for Despiegel was jailed for fraudulent hacking into we sites the case fell apart and that knob of a chairman lost all credibility!

Nick McGeehan here, folks, claiming that the 'CAS ... says [MCFC] approach "artificial and misleading" and "legally wrong"' when that text appears in para 51 of the CAS judgment clearly qualified by the staement that "The submissions of UEFA ... may be summarised as follows".

So, in representing UEFA's submissions as the impartial view of the CAS, is he simply mistaken, or being disingenuous, or being intellectually dishonest? I know what I think.

Typical shite dig at the end of the tweet as well.

Haha his pinned tweet says everything about him.

McGeehan works for the Washington based Human Rights Watch.

The refugees he claims to speak for might have something to say about Washington DC.

City are not stupid they went to CAS knowingly that they couldnt get involved to UEFA officially charged us but what it did was give UEFA a foresight into what to expect if the ban us , a long drawn out legal battle that only City have the money to pursue to the hilt @

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.