UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an excellent resume, the reds I know always said they fixed the draws too

Well said.

In the real World these anti competitive business practices would be in Court in record time.

Exactly where they are heading.

Could the Silver Lake deal help us if the appeal is dismissed? The money was staying in the CFG but not sure what it is earmarked for.

It's an excellent piece and confirms what many think: that UEFA is crippled by in-fighting. The PSG decision is astonishing really and dwarfs any alleged breaches City may have done. If the New York Times is correct than Yves Leterme can't be trusted in any circumstances and I am sure this view is shared by City's top team. Perhaps, as has been suggested, there in an internal battle at UEFA between those who are on the take and those who have integrity. It would explain a lot about the various leaks and the crooked process we have seen.

But as you can also see, the man who delivered our punishment, is the same person who was left cursing Paris getting off the hook.

He has clearly waited to inflict further retribution on us.

I'm in two minds on this one. My first instinct was for the club to request the CL ban to be suspended during the appeal process.

Personally, I think it's most likely the ban will be reduced to a year after CAS?

My main concern was the effect any PL FFP penalty might have? Not sure if it would be a point deduction this season or next?

Obviously we want to be out of CL for the minimum length of time. Our rivals will want to maximise our CL ban.

I think we only have 10 days to decide, any thoughts blues, perhaps a poll?

You don't think Gill will be using all his influence to ensure it meets and makes it's judgement in time for next season ? It seems highly likely he has someone feeding him highly confidential information directly from UEFAs IC and AC which he then directly or indirectly leaks to the pro United media e.g. NYT.

And Simon Stone.

Same as ever it was, dude. Since Sheikh Mansour took over, you could argue that his business model has been a shining example of what a football club could or should be but instead, we only read or hear lies, negativity and hypocrisy. It doesn't take a genius to work out that a cartel of clubs do not like this whatsoever and have weaponised a biased and corrupt media to denigrate his highness's achievements.

Spot on pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.