UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is true that they hacked more than they admitted in our settlement, we sholud revisit that and complain to PL, FA. As for handing it to UEFA, they would claim they had a duty to do so. But it would also back up our claim that certain other clubs are plotting against us.
Is your source reliable?
I believe so.
Manchester City news.

So basically, they found us guilty because the "wanted" to find us guilty.
They couldn't get the info they (and other interested parties) wanted, so stated we didn't cooperate.
Penalise us knowing we would have to release sensitive information for our defence.
Whatever happens they know full well it damages us now and in the future.
This all in the knowledge that when we are cleared of any wrongdoing, they won't face ANY sanctions.
Seems like a fair system...

One question, how do you prove beyond doubt the hacked emails are genuine and unedited to use in an enquiry or court case?
Unless a PGP hashing algorithm or similar, was used you cant. Even then you could fake a PGP hash code with the right equipment - though the fact it was different to the one in the email that the sending party has would invalidate it.

So basically, they found us guilty because the "wanted" to find us guilty.
They couldn't get the info they (and other interested parties) wanted, so stated we didn't cooperate.
Penalise us knowing we would have to release sensitive information for our defence.
Whatever happens they know full well it damages us now and in the future.
This all in the knowledge that when we are cleared of any wrongdoing, they won't face ANY sanctions.
Seems like a fair system...

One question, how do you prove beyond doubt the hacked emails are genuine and unedited to use in an enquiry or court case?

Something I've always said is that City just say they are fake

As I said there is so much out there and everyone now is an expert. Has anyone seen anything official that the premier league are, or are not investigating us?

We have more chance of winning the league this season than of the premier league announcing an ffp investigation prior to the outcome of the CAS appeal, if in the unlikely event CAS uphold the UEFA decision then I am saw the premier league would feel of safer ground and give into the red based peer pressure and try to screw us over.

Masters will be "Sorry John & Ed, I know what it means to you guys, but for us to announce our decision to fuck those little city upstarts over before their appeal could be really dangerous for us, if we relegate them to league 2 and strip all their titles, by the way John we would have to give Charlton the 1937 one not you guys, sorry!, anyhow as I was saying the legal boys reckon that if punish them and the nasty bastards at CAS overrule our friends at uefa then we would be a world of shit and most of next TV deal would go on legal fees, so what we'll do is sit back and wait and hope uefa find a brown envelope taker or 2 at the CAS and them we can really go after city once its rejected at the CAS"

Controversial theory -

The Athletic published that story about City only being due a fine in order to get the ‘elite’ clubs on UEFA’s back to dish out a harsher punishment.

It isn’t and doesn’t
What does it add to proceedings?
Nothing. A bunch of graphs that tell us what we already know and works on the assumption we are guilty.

a perfect round up? Maybe. More than that? No.

People like to nod their head towards something like Swiss ramble as if they’re a wise intellectual who goes against the flow and “gets it”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.