UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I’m saying that I’m not sure what the evidence is that we’ve provided and don’t know why that wasn’t enough to stop it from getting to this stage. Perhaps there is other evidence we could also provide, it shouldn’t be a difficult thing to prove.

The irrefutable evidence is the club’s financial records, as I’ve already pointed out to you.

You have chosen not to believe that and that UEFA ‘would look at it’ if it was there.

They didn’t.

It’s as simple as that.

The irrefutable evidence is the club’s financial records, as I’ve already pointed out to you.

You have chosen not to believe that and that UEFA ‘would look at it’ if it was there.

They didn’t.

It’s as simple as that.
I used to be an accountant. I would be surprised if any company’s financial records could truly be described as irrefutable

I thought Soriano specifically quoted the Investigatory process. I agree that the UEFA AC has been overturned several times by CAS. I am however not convinced that this is about evidence. I think it is about prejudice and in my opinion no one is immune from that including judges. David Conn might find that an insulting point of view but what did he think during the Hillsborough trials? Judges frequently defend the system, power and privilege.

Marv, you're overthinking this.

CAS have shown their independence in the past, they will rule on the evidence and the procedure and UEFA will fail on both.

Judges frequently defend the system, power and privilege.
If you look at CAS's list of football arbitrators the vast majority are not judges but barristers, solicitors etc, many of them are partners in established law firms, they're hardly going to deliver a "kangaroo court" type of verdict that could damage their reputation and that of their business. I trust them to rule on the evidence presented and if City's isn't good enough to get it overturned then that will be the club's fault.

They didn’t.

It’s as simple as that.

It doesn't assist an understanding by peddling conspiracy theories. The chances that the AC received a submission from the club but didn't consider it is nil. If City chose not to submit its "observations" then that is a different matter.

I used to be an accountant. I would be surprised if any company’s financial records could truly be described as irrefutable

Then the club have chosen the wrong word.

People really are overthinking things today.

i think the premier league had to play ball with manchester city and because you can not stop us every season, and if they are bending the rules for liverpool this time around then i can take it knowing it just makes manchester city stronger and more determining next time around, but uefa dirty tricks and the board members wanting to keep it in house all the time you have not got a chance in hell

i was talking to a mate and i said this last ten years manchester city have had to win everything the hard way and it counts as special even bigger than europe
the 4 premier league title we have had to win the hardest way possible and even 100 points and 98 points the season after that's how hard it was and then add the cups and community shields then you start to feel blessed, even the non winners of the PFA players of the year over the last 10 tens says how bad manchester city and its players get treated

i was up in arms after the leicester city win when micah richards was asked about PFA player of the year ?? its got to be a liverpool player says richards because they will win the league ???? WHAT what micah ? manchester city won the lot in england last season and did a city player get PFA award ???
Don’t make excuses for the Premier League mate, they are cunnts. As for Micah, he knows what he has to say if he wants to keep his job. Anyway he is right, surely the team winning the Premier always gets Player of the Year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.