UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NY Times; a lad called Tariq Panja posted a bunch of shit, here's one example.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/13/sports/manchester-city-champions-league-uefa.html
Cheers mate, I'll have a read. Bound to make my blood boil.
NY Times; a lad called Tariq Panja posted a bunch of shit, here's one example.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/13/sports/manchester-city-champions-league-uefa.html
Top man. I'll have a read this evening. Bound to make my blood boil.

Law school professor in New York. Funny enough the same place as many of those leaks came out.
And he works at the same University which has published very revealing articles about the Rui Pinto case (via the Columbia Journalism Review) That said I don't believe he is the leaker...but he might know someone else on the committee who is!

Don't think it makes any difference if he is an investigator. Our case has gone beyond that now.

Doesn't speak well of the professionalism of UEFA's team if their staff are constantly talking to the press about cases past and present.
They still mainly suffer with hubris and flout the sometimes unwritten laws that make professional people.
Is this particular leak however in conflict with their own rules or code of conduct?

Have we been banned yet?

This could be another (Football) Brexit scenario. ;-)

They still mainly suffer with hubris and flout the sometimes unwritten laws that make professional people.
Is this particular leak however in conflict with their own rules or code of conduct?
Apparently they gave City a promise that all discussions would be kept confidential. Hmmm...
City's statement after the UEFA leak was particularly scathing on this point.

Apparently they gave City a promise that all discussions would be kept confidential. Hmmm...
City's statement after the UEFA leak was particularly scathing on this point.
Maybe not against their rules then but certainly an indication of their inability to control even at the highest level.
Should help with our appeal to CAS then as an example ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.