UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure we have been in negotiations with UEFA for the last few months....so we were offered a slap on the wrist but we must admit guilt.
We said no... so it was always gonna be if we go against them they will throw the book at us... we have known this.... so now they have m, we are ready....if we were not ready the club would have accepted the slap that was on offer. The club will have expected this because we refused the deal

As i heard the verdict from UEFA last night, i felt absolutely sick to my stomach. I feel the same today plus a whole lot of anger and resentment at the way our club is portrayed and tarnished, surely our owners can and will defend this to the hilt. However, i was also watching Love Island and thank Christ that Luke M picked Demi and sacked off that poodle Shaughna. Ying and Yang , life is still good

As i heard the verdict from UEFA last night, i felt absolutely sick to my stomach. I feel the same today plus a whole lot of anger and resentment at the way our club is portrayed and tarnished, surely our owners can and will defend this to the hilt. However, i was also watching Love Island and thank Christ that Luke M picked Demi and sacked off that poodle Shaughna. Ying and Yang , life is still good
Love your sentiment but not your taste in TV. LOL

I completely agree, we always seem to wait for something to happen before we get going. The media have been allowed to discredit our achievements with impunity whilst the Club allowed it to happen and continue to fawn all over them when at our stadium. I have never been a lover of the Chumps League as it was obvious we were not wanted. I think we will end up backing down with a wimper as Pep moves on to an Italian team.
That's right, be positive!

FFP is such a farce, football is fixed. The last two seasons have really opened my eyes to just how corrupt it really is.
Clubs like Bolton, Bury, Macclesfield etc. Continue to be mismanaged and not one shit is given by the FA but clubs with good owners who have money are penalised for daring to dream and have ambitions.

If FFP doesn’t feck you over enough then along comes VAR to feck you even more until you remember your status that’s no threat to the so called big clubs!
There is no doubting Man City are a top team and historically a big club domestically but still relatively recent to the top table in Europe and this smacks of protecting your Real Madrid’s, Barcelona’s, Juventus’ etc by UEFA in my opinion.
I hope that you fight this and expose ffp the FA UEFA etc. For who they are which is a corrupt body that fights to protect the elite.

Even if the punishment is upheld in its full, we’ll certainly survive intact. I can’t imagine that there’d be the kind of mass exodus some have predicted. We’ll remain an extremely attractive destination for players.

I just hope that the club finally shows some backbone and bans those journalists that continually defame us whilst profiting from us. It’s fine to be critical. It’s not fine to pursue an agenda that seeks to undermine the club.

We’ve been expecting this for some time now. There’s no circus without clowns. We have nothing to lose by appealing to CAS but we’ll be just fine no matter the outcome.
If the club don't make them unwelcome, then it is up to the fans to make their feelings known and take action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.