UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Stone - wanking off the vile piece of shit.
He is a good journalist but biased and yesterday he let his guard down. His tweet that the BBC and the CEO of a major football club were in cahoots is exactly what City have been claiming has been going on for years. Thanks Simon.

this is bad new for the premier league other teams and city will wipe the floor and clean up in england if the uefa ban stands, its like a free run in the transfer market and we could sign anybody and spend as much money as we like without any FFP so good luck to the rest in england

Well its not because there are still PL financial rules to abide by aren't there?

Also don't quite get the assertion that without European football we'd run away with the league. If we hadn't had CL football this season, do you think we'd be sitting above Liverpool right now?

I hope your right TH but the image of our club has been severely damaged

Of course it has, but we can drag others down into the dirt with us.

For me, it's about time this club became one again, on and off the pitch.

Militant, mobilized and ready to lean in and push back.

We are Manchester fucking City - existing before Barca, United, Madrid.

Winning in Europe before Liverpool.

Winning makes you soft, you crave respectability and approval.

We don't need fucking approval, and the sooner Soriano realises this the better.

Our greatest asset will always be the people who bleed blue.

We need to stop fucking moaning. We know we are hated. Embrace it.

Too many have their entire lives dictated to by likes and comparisons.

Remember this. We are the richest club on the planet. The owner never went out and put Messi and Ronaldo in the same team, which he could have done ten times over.

We are Manchester fucking City. Our enemies should be very worried what comes next.

Let's have a bit of old-fashioned hostility in the air.

Has anyone got the number for the UEFA headquarters? I want to leave a "booooooooooo" on their answering machine.

In fact we should spam everyone involved with boo phone calls. Press/Reporters included, I think whoever said that earlier is right on one thing. They should no longer be referred to as "journalists" because journalism is not what they do. Even 'Reporter' seems too professional for them.

One thing at a time.

CAS just rule whether UEFA have followed their own process. If UEFA haven’t it’s thrown out. Even taking my blue spectacles off I don’t think UEFA could have made any more mistakes if they tried. If CAS don’t rule against UEFA on this they would never rule against UEFA.

Win or lose CAS ...City then have to decide whether they take this to a judicial court for any damages incurred and to reverse any UEFA decision that still stands.

It will be very expensive for all those involved which is why nobody wanted it other than the cartel who hope to win either way with either us or UEFA discredited. That’s why if City take this to a judicial court it can’t be halved arsed they have to take down as much of the cartel as they can and FFP too.

Incredible it’s come to this. If City win the CAS decision I suspect, rightly or wrongly, they will leave it there.

If City lose the CAS decision I suspect all hell will break loose... everything will come out on both sides because we will have been backed into a corner with nothing to lose and everything to gain.

CAS first.

Last edited:
Now UEFA has expectedly belatedly thrown the proverbial Kitchen Sink at us we can start the real legal process.

Think of UEFA like the Civil Courts.And CAS and Switzerland like legal Courts.

In Civil Courts people can simply walk in off the Street, make shit up about you ,lie,etc,sittings held behind closed Doors,no transparency.No need for any established facts,or supporting evidence etc.Just a Judge deciding you are probably guilty because someone says you are.What i am describing is UK Civil Courts,that is how they work,just like how UEFA operate behind closed Doors.Except even worse UEFA is a Judge,Jury,Executioner that is made up of rivals who hate us and their sycophants.We had no choice but to go through this bias due process,Kangaroo Court charade before starting our real fight back.

Now we move from the Kangaroo Civil Courts (UEFA) to the real legal Courts.

This is where those who made shit up about us will have to provide facts, and evidence to support their case.No longer will some illegally obtained emails be enough to prove guilt.They will have to prove beyond doubt we illegally operated.Our lawyers should be able to easily discredit those allegedly damning illegally obtained emails.Just because someone tells someone they going to kill someone in an email.It dont mean they will carry out the act.Also who can prove the authenticity of these emails beyond reasonable doubt,they could have been fabricated by the conspirators ?

I hope city choose an open CAS hearing.

I have a Gut feeling we will have a field day with UEFA.

We might have just lost a Battle.We could very well win the war.

As the saying goes,the darkest Hour is just before dawn.

Although its City and been given some airplay because we are the most successful Premier League Club over the past decade and many like to diminish this fact at any opportunity I think the many previous scandals that have plagued UEFA where if it were the corporate world at play all officials would have had to serve lengthy jail sentences make this decision fairly small by comparison.

As for reputation they care nought for their reputation and the punters expect nothing they do would improve one that was shot long ago.

i get our name will be tarnished unfortunately, but for uefa is it to finally shake off the shackles of the cartel? apart from that i don't see what they get out of a loss

He is a good journalist but biased and yesterday he let his guard down. His tweet that the BBC and the CEO of a major football club were in cahoots is exactly what City have been claiming has been going on for years. Thanks Simon.

Simon Stone a good journalist , you have low standards Marvin , for starters good journalism is done without bias.

Stop constantly rimming him marv,he is a crap biased prick,haven't you listened to a single presser in the last 4 yrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.