UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sick to the stomach. I don’t care about the CL but I care v much about the reputation of our great club. This; VAR & the way Liverpool etc are feted by the corrupt media - makes me feel like giving up football after 55 years of supporting City through thick & thin.
I care about the CL to the extent that it basically corrupts the domestic competition too. For decades now, being in the CL has given the top teams (including us) such an unfair advantage that it's destroyed the legitimacy of the competition. Imagine if the other domestic leagues had a competition that only four of the clubs were competing in that doubled their income.

Been looking at the possibility of ban and what players have contracts expiring in that time. I have to say Garcia jumps out as the major concern in 2022 as StoneS and Otamendi will surely be sold off in summer... and almost everyone in 2023 will be waiting to see if we qualify for the Champs League too. This is a proper headache for the club tbh. We have to lower the wages in the squad if banned.. and if next season it's suspended - we have to plan for CL qualification for the 2023/24 season.. which then causes issues with the 2024 expiring contracts. Bernardo's quote circulating today cannot be new surely?? He's contracted here for another 5 years FFS. Can see why the club might be happy for send Cancelo on.

Not appealing suits the longer term contracts whereas appealing, punishment suspended and then losing is catastrophic to put it bluntly. Appealing and winning is absolutely key. If punishment is reduced to 1 season I'd snap their hand off.

This summer:
David Silva
Claudio Bravo
Scott Carson

1st season out of CL?
option 2 - suspened punishment whilst CAS investigate

Leroy Sané
Sergio Agüero
Fernandinho

(2nd season out of CL)
or
option 2 - 1st season out of CL

John Stones
Nicolás Otamendi
Eric García

option 2 - 2nd season of CL.

Raheem Sterling
Kevin De Bruyne
Gabriel Jesus
Riyad Mahrez
Ilkay Gündogan
Benjamin Mendy

Rodri
Kyle Walker
Oleksandr Zinchenko
Phil Foden

Bernardo Silva
Aymeric Laporte
Ederson
João Cancelo

The allegation, I believe, was that UEFA doled out that fine on the basis of the accounts we submitted, and that subsequently they found out that those accounts were false and actually a large amount of the Sheikh's money was funneled through the sponsors in order to allow him to spend more than we were making in sponsorship.

It's a bizarre allegation for two reasons. Firstly, we submitted fraudulent accounts, but apparently didn't go so far as making sure that we actually passed FFP. And secondly, we put money into the club via Etihad, etc, but somehow ended up with sponsorship deals that were roughly the same as other similarly-performing clubs at the time. If I remember rightly, there was also a slightly dodgy bit of income from licencing some of our technology, or expertise of intellectual property (?) to other CFG clubs, which again, is not the sort of thing a club does if it's cooking the books to the extent that we're accused of doing. Basically they're accusing us of lying on FFP and submitting accounts that......still didn't pass it?

That's flimsy at best. Hopefully UEFA have gone in too early here and shot their load. If CAS overturn we are untouchable

A bit weird now we have been found guilty,and sentenced that the allegedly really daming sensitive information is coming out, that UEFA have in their possession Bank account numbers,sort codes,payments with dates and times FFP specific to Manchester City FC in their possession.

They must have told Bayerrn Munich,cough cough Der Spiegel/Pinto to get back in to those City servers and get more stuff after we denied the allegations to have such comprehensive finnancial information specific to FFP breeches.

How large is the email Cache stolen from City UEFA has in their possession ?

Why is this information only now being leaked to MSM ?

Is it because UEFA know in the legal Courts they will have to come clean on how they obtained such sensitive information.So are putting it out there now.

Also how many fucking times were we hacked Pinto/Liverpool fc etc ?

When those leaks first hit Der Spiegel i dont recall it being reported that there were bank account numbers,sort codes,and payment times and dates.Just a few emails

Yet it morphed in to a damning water tight open and shut case against in UEFA Eyes.

They wanted us to take the pinch because they fear the legal Courts,makes sense now.

UEFA having to explain in the legal Courts how they have 6,7 years of Manchester City FC emails,and accounting details in their possession. Stolen by a known criminal.Emails that also have sensitive data on Manchester City FC employees

Corrupt bastards.

City should get Interpol involved to raid UEFA offices.It is theft and a conspiracy
Is this really true?
Source.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.