UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so sure if City win that they would want to keep the issue alive by going after everyone. I suspect given the way we've managed things so far and the way our owners are we'd accept the verdict with a smile make a statement and then carry on as normal.

Until the next time UEFA tries to destroy our Club.

Sorry i disagree...............

The time has come to do to them what they tried to do to us.

i agree with the sentiments of those posters that say we have to challenge for the good of the game.Or Football will be pointless.

When the brain dead mouth foamers of other Clubs,being whipped up in to a frenzy by Rag/Scouse journalist sycophants calm the down.They will see this is not just about City,this is about every Club that desires success,and financial backing.Football will be a turn off to major investors.They will not be able to spend to compete with the Rags,Scousers,Madrids of this World.The game will be soulless and dead.This is what G14 wants a cartel of protected established Clubs that can never,ever be usurped.It will be the 80s all over again.

If this gets anywhere near a real court of law then uefa will cease to be and that's a fact.
well im pretty sure you know the end is the Swiss court but imagine if massive corruption was found and the FBI got involved like with FIFA, nice little stashes of cash in the cayman Islands which have travelled via the US dollar system,,its going to happen ony day and this may be the start FIFA corruption equals UEFA corruption IMO.one day matey we will have our day

Yes I kept on reading Sam Lee's reports that a ban was unlikely to happen. Given that he appeared to be ITK I was fairly relaxed until the bombshell dropped. That is why I am worried now as these positive reports often turn out to be false.
mullock is a journo i trust,he has done a good spread on us today with lots of quote from a senior source ,calm,reassuring,it's not armageddon and we were expecting it,sam has droped out of my top 3,only mullock and samuels left with a mention for the times

mullock is a journo i trust,he has done a good spread on us today with lots of quote from a senior source ,calm,reassuring,it's not armageddon and we were expecting it,sam has droped out of my top 3,only mullock and samuels left with a mention for the times
Martin Blackburn tends to be pretty accurate too whenever he pipes up.

Sorry, we do know, it's for serious breaches.

I'm presuming that they've told City but then again, UEFA are coming across (again) as totally inept so perhaps they didn't.

Edit: It's possible that it has been posted on here but the damned thread's moving too fast, we need a summary, preferably stickied to the top of the thread.
Our experts say we're innocent of the charge. But in any court case, certainly in Europe, the party whose decision is being appealed, will have to demonstrate that they followed due process, disclosed the evidence they're relying on to the other side and within the required timescale. I'd rather win on the basis of the evidence than because of UEFA's ineptitude. UEFA's ineptitude and the evidence combined would be preferable.

Someone is paying to use twitter bots to attack Man City they are easy to spot! Go on any of the shite articles and look at the responses that twitter account usually has less then 20 followers and haven’t tweeted for months! They’ve been use in elections around the world what is Twitter actually doing to stop this?!

Oh and these bots are usually say cooking the books cheating all the bingo quotes you can think of and this sort of thing as been going on for years to manipulate the sheep.

Clicks are equally as easy to manipulate.

Excellent post. I think we will be bringing up the issue of UEFA's haste
If we were offered another "pinch" should we not just have accepted it and moved on ? Because the media feeding frenzy I am reading now is unprecedented in sporting history. I have read respected legal commentators stating that we have not only breached regulations but committed actual financial crimes. By doing so they are implicating the club's accountants and auditors in the same strike.

If we were offered a settlement (and that's a big if) could we not simply have accepted unknowingly breaking rules (as in 2014) with a commitment not to do so in the future now the club is on a sounder financial footing?

If it is the case that UEFA wanted us to settle for a fine we are risking the future of the club as we know it on the prospect of a successful CAS appeal. I pray to God that Khaldoon et al know what they are doing.

What you are advocating is a long established approach, known to earlier generations as appeasement. Often doesn't work that well.

You know this Guy seriously might be on to something.

US has been involved in a nasty trade war with China.......................Well at least until a Bio-weapon suddenly appeared that only kills Asians, started seeing off the Chinese,and has been destroying the economy.

You have the US trying to destroy Huawei globally.

Now you have City part Chinese owned being relentlessly attacked in MSM by sycophant journalists with links to 2 United States owned Clubs Rags and Liverpool.

It is possible there is also a political under current to all this shit.

United States is very powerful and targeting Chinese interests globally Hong Kong,Huawei etc
I think it's more of a local spat between Abu Dhabi and Qatar, probably ramped up by some good old racism from the US owners of United and Liverpool who don't like arabs, perhaps for religious reasons. But it is certainly political.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.