UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But from a sporting point of view a ruling body like UEFA can impose any rules they want... And any club wanting to participate in that sport / competition has to abide by those rules? SO if they brought out a rule saying that all players had to wear odd socks then they would have to? (stupid example I know)

So I have no way of knowing how it will play out in a court (if it gets that far) I hope FFP get's folded into a nice package and UEFA have to bend over and spread their cheeks to "file it" ;)
So if a sporting club stipulated only white players....?

Do you think Football Is Fixed has any foundation? If so, why? And why are such explosive allegations confined to an online blog?

Good questions, John Wayne, that are extremely complex. All I can say is [a] he's part of the infamous "Wu Shu Hackers"; "Calciopli" and [c] Manchester City FC were hacked by employees of Livarpool with only The Times offering any semblance of investigative journalism in relation to the event. Ultimately, it comes down to money and then when you're bored of that, power,

mullock is a journo i trust,he has done a good spread on us today with lots of quote from a senior source ,calm,reassuring,it's not armageddon and we were expecting it,sam has droped out of my top 3,only mullock and samuels left with a mention for the times
Hi Karen, can’t find the Mullock piece you’re referring to, any chance of a link love?

No I thought this was an important matter that deserved it's own thread. Maybe the expertise or information is not available at this time? But I thought it might be good to discuss in isolation. Mods feel free to combine if you don't agree ;-)
It will I imagine be placed on hold once City appeal

Sane is off anyways & Sterling fuck me he has just hit the wall..

I would put my mortgage on him being closely behind Leroy wanting out over this shit.

It's big money & it looks like we are going to need it..

We have options nobody is bigger than the club

Youngsters have to be given some games otherwise we have more Sancho's on our hands.

People dont realise the bigger picture & problem we have here.

I wouldnt be surprised if contracts are worth jack shit if found guilty???
Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.