UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But don't you understand mate? Asking a manager immediately after they've won a trophy of he accepts bungs is just 'reporting on an issue' and is definately a 'civil' thing to ask in those circumstances, despite their being no foundation or evidence to warrant this question, whatsoever. I'm sure that when Harris asked this question, he fully intended to report on it from 'multiple perspectives' and with 'context'.

My bad, I'm told is the expression.

Nick is dangerous. Shocked the legal department haven't instructed this to be taken down. He's passing it off as a club response and using our logo on his edited version of the released statment. If you read that, how do you know what Nick has edited and what we have? Talk about unauthorised and stolen material... hmmm

Just reads like the infantile, bitter whinging of an obscure blogger who's sore that due to his complete lack of credibility he's ended up on the outside of the biggest story in English Football at the moment - and he's having a bit of a tantrum about the club not deigning his questions worthy of response.

Why on earth he thinks City should treat him with anything other than complete contempt - considering that's all he treats the Club with - is beyond me. Maybe that's why your questions are being routinely ignored, Nick!

I mean - if he was in any way credible, we might have to bite the bullet and attempt to engage - but frankly hacks like this make it so easy for us to bypass them, I'm sure the Club don't give his witterings a second thought.

Last edited:
Always worth remembering that Guardiola did over 40 press conferences between the article about Mancini getting paid for a side gig and Rob Harris asking Pep about it 20 minutes after we won the FA Cup.

brilliantly put , confession , i have copy pasted this post @ Rob Harris twitter handle and if he hasn't muted till now , shall at least read it !

Its very well put without sounding like a rant to a non-city fan.

brilliantly put , confession , i have copy pasted this post @ Rob Harris twitter handle and if he hasn't muted till now , shall at least read it !

Its very well put without sounding like a rant to a non-city fan.

This made me look up the number since I didn't want it to be exaggerated, but it turns out it was actually 85. He has to do one before and after each game and we played 42 games between 8th November when the Mancini story dropped and The FA Cup final (where he also didn't ask before the game).

Just reads like the infantile, bitter whinging of an obscure blogger who's sore that due to his complete lack of credibility he's ended up on the outside of the biggest story in English Football at the moment - and he's having a bit of a tantrum about the club not deigning his questions worthy of response.

Why on earth he thinks City should treat him with anything other than complete contempt - considering that's all he treats the Club with - is beyond me. Maybe that's why your questions are being routinely ignored, Nick!

I mean - if he was in any way credible, we might have to bite the bullet and attempt to engage - but frankly hacks like this make it so easy for us to bypass them, I'm sure the Club don't give his witterings a second thought.

to be honest he sounds like an absolute weapon.

Sad twat.

Think certain journalists get far too much attention from City fans and social media in general. Sometimes they're best left ignored, more prominent ones should get called out if and when they appear too biased. The other Twitter based ones are like reality TV "stars", who go on to appear on other reality TV shows, when outside that circle they're nobodies.

This last week they've all got a bit giddy and a lot of our fans have took the bait.

Cheers !

Exec Committee:
President: Aleksander Čeferin (Slovenian)
1st Vice President: Karl-Erik Nilsson (Sweden, President of FA)

Vice Presidents
Sándor Csányi (Hungary) (a billionaire)
Fernando Gomes (Portugal) (Porto)
Luis Rubiales (Spain)
Michele Uva (Italy) (Parma)

Treasurer
David Gill (England) them. = RED BASTARD OBVIOUSLY HATES US

Members
Andrea Agnelli (ECA) Juventus = WANTS A BIGGER CL BASED ON HISTORICAL PERFORMANCE RATHER THAN DOMESTIC RESULTS. ALSO WANTS PEP AS NEXT MANAGER
Nasser Al-Khelaifi (ECA) = PSG PRESIDENT - CHARGED WITH BRIBERY
Zbigniew Boniek (Poland)
Jesper Møller Christensen (Denmark)
Armand Duka (Albania)
Florence Hardouin (France)
Lars-Christer Olsson (European Leagues)
Andrii Pavelko (Ukraine)
Davor Šuker (Croatia)
Michael van Praag (Netherlands) (Ajax chairman for 14 years to 2003)
Servet Yardımcı (Turkey)

General Secretary Theodore Theodoridis

Club Financial Control Body
Adjudicatory Chamber
Chairman: José da Cunha Rodrigues (Portugal)
Vice Chairmen: Louis Peila (Switzerland) Christiaan Timmermans (Netherlands)
Members: Charles Flint QC (England) Adam Giersz (Poland)

Investigatory Chamber
Chief Investigator: Yves Leterme (Belgium) (ex PM).
Members: Jacobo Beltrán (Spain) (politician, adviser to accountancy firm)
Egon Franck (Germany) (Prof at Zurich)
Konstantin Sonin (Russia) (Prof in economics, Chicago)
Petra Stanonik Bošnjak (Slovenia) (a judge)
Yves Wehrli (France) (managing partner at international law firm)

Not got a lot of time to go digging at the moment. What else do we have?
Well I’ve heard mention of that guy Leterme for a start.

Yup, 'you guys disagree because you support City' - so arrogant he can't even accept that he might be wrong and the corrupt ****s at UEFA might have stitched us up. Arrogance should not be part of journalism.

With regard to the last sentence, it appears that " arrogance is a fundamental part of British journalism ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.