UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is surely too far down the line and too high profile for backtracking, isn’t it? There doesn’t appear to be any middle ground. They either try and do us or they exonerate us, and I don’t see how they can manage the latter without a complete loss of credibility (not that they’ve got much to start with), particularly with the usual media cnuts baying for our blood non-stop

UEFA have an out here and its throwing Laterme to the wolves.

I have a feeling they will do just that.

Too many skeletons in closets for them to allow this to run its course.

Can Cas reject uefa's offer and make their own up, say a year long transfer ban or something, or does it have to stay with a fine and the champs league ban?. Cheers.

Twat still managed to bulldoze the press officer to ask his question, should have been told to shut up or leave of he can't understand a basic request.

p.s you dumb ****, that was not a football related question.

I thought Pep told the press officer “let him finish”.
Glad he did because we got the “don’t talk too loud Barelona...” comment.

Uefa will undoubtedly still be trying to avoid this going to CAS.

Between now and July, I expect another cowardly offer.

CAS are big on mediation.

The only offer I could see the club going for is UEFA admitting procedural issues with decision to ban us and that time limits have passed to prevent further investigation. That together with agreement that both parties pay their own costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.