UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are absolutely correct but Harris if wanting to take a step back and lower the heat should maybe apologise for the tone of his own words and tweets rather than do what he has done and make himself the victim.

He wont, he has lied, made things up and got the reaction he wanted and now imo, due to the club having words with the media as to what is about too happen to them all if they carry on re legal action they want to pretend it never happened and all they are doing is their jobs and how much they enjoy the debate etc etc etc.

Sorry SB but not buying it one bit.
So you agree with me when I said the below, then?

“Rob Harris is absolutely being disingenuous (well, lying, really) with his remarks implying he has simply brought balanced reporting to the fray, and he may very well be falsely insinuating that he has caught inappropriate abuse for his obvious anti-City reporting.”

You seem to be agreeing with one of the points I’ve already made, which does not in anyway conflict with the other point about not giving them ammunition to shoot back at us and the club.

Are we debating about how much we agree with each other? ;-)

“Rob Harris is absolutely being disingenuous (well, lying, really) with his remarks implying he has simply brought balanced reporting to the fray, and he may very well be falsely insinuating that he has caught inappropriate abuse for his obvious anti-City reporting.”

You seem to be agreeing with one of the points I’ve already made, which does not in anyway conflict with the other point about not giving them ammunition to shoot back at us and the club.

Apologies if you think i have the time to read all of your war and peace posts ;-)

Yes I agree but I'm just saying i think he is being a bit disingenuous in his remarks.....well not a bit....a fucking lot!

somethings happened

Perhaps AP, which used to have a reputation for reliability and integrity, have told Rob Harris they don't like his relentless witchunt against City. He spends too much time re-tweeting polical anti-City stories, many from totally unreliable sources. Given that the thrust of City's concerns is that our club believes Qatari influences have corrupted the UEFA process (see today's Al Khelaifi bribery story for starters) perhaps Harris's bosses at AP are starting to worry.
Harris's repeated appearances on Al Jazeera, the Qatari state broadcaster (a propaganda tool for the regime) won't have helped matters. You can also see why his bosses would be worried when you consider the volume of inaccurate and unbalanced stories he has produced about City's FFP case and his defamatory slur about Pep at the post FA Cup final press conference. Harris must be one of the many journa lists who are risking civil action if City win their case at CAS. He has undermined his own reputation and that of his employers and I am sure he will be accountable for this at some point in this long-running saga.

Apologies if you think i have the time to read all of your war and peace posts ;-)

Yes I agree but I'm just saying i think he is being a bit disingenuous in his remarks.....well not a bit....a fucking lot!
Haha, which is exactly what I, the prolific Sebastian Tolstoy, have said, so I think we are in agreement. ;-)

I'm not worried about the cas arbitration panel tbh, they have to be impartial, disclose any communication with any of the parties and it's possible to appeal against any arbitrator who is believed to be impartial. Also cas arbitrators are from all over the world not just europe.

I agree - I don't know why anyone's concerned about the neutrality of CAS,

Are we debating about how much we agree with each other? ;-)

I get your point but this approach hasn't exactly helped us so far has it? They just dismiss, delete or not report any counter posts or positive stuff about our club or fanbase, it is just relentless negativity and lies.

Harris will be a dipper fanboy, like 98% of the snakes born nowhere near skiverpool. A glory grabber who has seen his beloved Littlewoods FC smashed by City. It has ravaged him. Despite having no istree we all know City won The FA Cup 61 years before, A European trophy 3 years before and the League Cup 11 years before. He will have been weak at school and despite wanting to play for the dippers would have been soft as fuck and shit at football. So the sniveling little guttersnipe decided to do his English homework and become a journalist. Being thick as fuck he couldn't pass the NCTJ exam. He then sets up his own website and Twitter accounts and unleashes his utter tripe, and rapidly grows a following of likewise minded clowns. Sorry if this is a bit long but, this fuckwit is an absolute whopper. ENDS
If you mean Rob Harris he is a United fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.